Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Life castle chaos

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 08, 2011
I got a life house on my myth person to switch over to my new life person on the same account and i was upset to find i couldn't move it over this time how come? Why did you change that? I was able to buy a death house for my death on a different account but now i have an unwanted life castle on my myth. What do i do ):

Explorer
Dec 19, 2010
mcbaby1 on Dec 27, 2012 wrote:
I got a life house on my myth person to switch over to my new life person on the same account and i was upset to find i couldn't move it over this time how come? Why did you change that? I was able to buy a death house for my death on a different account but now i have an unwanted life castle on my myth. What do i do ):
Take everything out of the house then move the house to your shared bank go to your other wizard check your shared bank.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
It has always been my understanding that houses / castles are "no trade". I don't think that was a recent change of any kind.

Found this info on wiki:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/House:Life_House

Explorer
Apr 21, 2012
Unfortunately your gonna have to sell it or keep it, I do believe you can not just transfer houses from one wizard to another on the same account. I can tell you one thing you might want to do. Is when you get gear for your high level wizard that it can't use, don't sell it. Just put it into your shared bank and let your lower level wizard sell it and get the money so it can buy the house.

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You cannot move houses through the shared bank. This has NEVER been an option, and I do believe KI has said in other posts it is a feature that would not be added.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 87 Life