Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Opinions on Jade Oni:Easy or Hard?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 17, 2012
I was just asking around, Jade Oni easy or hard? Most people have different opinions according to their school and level.
I personally found Him Very easy! A lot easier than meowartiy!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
WilliamGD185 on Dec 20, 2012 wrote:
I was just asking around, Jade Oni easy or hard? Most people have different opinions according to their school and level.
I found him fairly easy, except with my Life wizard. The duel lasted a loooong time, but I eventually wore him down. :)

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
The Jade Oni gave my Life wizard a rousing fight due to him shielding before I could get a prism on him. My other wizards had no problems with him.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 80 Life
Hannah Legendstalker Level 90 Myth

Survivor
May 07, 2011
Personally it was haaaaaaarrd well my first time it wasn't cause in had friends. But on my second time (I soloed it just for farming) it took like 1 hour and a bit Dx and I just beat it when I gtg

~Christina DreamGem Life level 47

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
Thanks for all the views and replies guys! Keep on postin'!!

Defender
Nov 01, 2012
I still have to do it with my new death wizard. Its going to be awful though:(
I'm trying to focus on finishing ancient burial grounds and tree of life before I start panicking. With my luck, the Jade oni will shield before I attack. *This happens every time I fight a life wizard*
I'm not going to solo it though, am probably going to be doing it with a grandmaster friend
Taryn something...currently a level 45 Death Wizard.

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
I found him quite easy, but he seems to be a tougher boss than Malistaire himself (Not including the guy's minions)

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
I believe the jade oni will be easy. I haven't fought him yet but my bro is balance and we are doing all the worlds together. I am fire so jade on I won't be to hard.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2012
To me it all depends on level and spell, but some people think it is easy because they can just a henchman in battle so they don't have to worry but with 7 replys it is easy with storm on my side. Hope that helps!

Survivor
Jul 16, 2010
I have wizards in all 7 schools (2 accounts) and have NEVER had a problem beating the Oni . I find him to be just about the easiest "boss" in the game . He has never been a challenge and probably never will be .My life wizard got the 1st attack and just annihilated him . The Jade Oni is also my favorite "boss" in the game because he is so easy . His drops could be much better thou

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
2134147 on Jan 5, 2013 wrote:
To me it all depends on level and spell, but some people think it is easy because they can just a henchman in battle so they don't have to worry but with 7 replys it is easy with storm on my side. Hope that helps!
I soloed it. I believe that crowns are cheating and there were no friends on.

Explorer
Feb 24, 2012
Explorer
Feb 27, 2011
I think he was ok, but I needed a friend

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
And just one more thing to add...Please do NOT confuse Jade Oni with Mika Shiraka. ( they look the same)

Survivor
Aug 21, 2011
jade oni so easy

cody thunder mask

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
He attacks with weak spells every 10 rounds. Of course he is easy! Emma Emaraldsword lvl 44

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
It's a long, drawn-out fight made all the worse because he heals and spams weakness. Not the most difficult boss in MS but ranks up there with one of the most stubborn.

Explorer
May 14, 2009
I found him very easy, yet I only beat Mooshu with two wizards, Ice and a Storm.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
Survivor
Dec 28, 2011
I think jade oni is easy for me I am a level 39wizard

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Jade Oni is very easy. I never have to regain health or heal when I face him.
-Jasmine FireBlade, level 86 pyromancer.

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
Balance: Easy

Death: Easy and sometimes hard

Life: SUPER hard

Myth: Easy

Storm: Very Easy

Fire: Easy

Ice: Easy

Explorer
Dec 20, 2012
It was very easy for me, even though i am lvl 23, i did it with some friends and i went very smooth . and i have beaten him three times.

Alyssa IceBlade

Corporal of

Defender
Feb 16, 2010
he was fairly easy. but i had help with 1 friend, one was death next time was balance and third time i forget witch school but ya fairly easy

Defender
Aug 12, 2012
I actually don't know, because when I saw he had 7,500 health I just bought a bunch of buffing treasure cards and then used an efreet treasure card, and killed him in one shot.

-Nathaniel Redflame level 46elf =P