Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Opinions on Jade Oni:Easy or Hard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
I found him very easy. He just has a lot of health and you have to take all that out.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
I just sat there while this random level 90 1 shotted him.

Defender
May 29, 2013
Not too hard for me. I summoned an Ice minion vie Spectral minion, and since I'm easily able to work with Minions, wearing him down wasn't very hard. I barely won, but still

-Alexander Earthbane lvl 51 , The Purifier

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
I am a life wizard, which made the battle longer, but not necessarily harder. I had to use a lot of life to death prisms and primarily used my secondary school (fire) attacks. However, I found that he was an enjoyable battle, even though it was long. Focus on your deck. Make sure to bring shields, blades, and traps, and you will be fine!

Good Luck!

Destiny Dayflower Level 45

Delver
Nov 05, 2011
How much health does he have?
Does he have any minions?
-MadisonWinterHorn level 41

Explorer
May 14, 2009
He was pretty easy. Probably hard for life wizards though. Atleast when they were fighting him for the first time.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
MadisonWinterHorn on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
How much health does he have?
Does he have any minions?
-MadisonWinterHorn level 41
The jade oni has 7,500 health and no minions

Survivor
Jun 13, 2011
i need help will someone pls help me in the game my name is luke skywalker my badge is master thamaturge and i need help on a boss he is ice like me so i spam prisms but he shields pls help me

Mastermind
Jun 02, 2013
I'm a Pyromancer so it was pretty easy... first I loaded up traps, blades, put on Wyldfire, and then used a Heck Hound on him, (it did over 1000 damage per turn) and proceeded to randomly attack him until he died. My minion (Fire Elemental) helped a lot because it can spam fire elves and links at enemies. So yeah... I soloed him and it took like 20 minutes. ( PS, I think the Oni defeat animation is awesome).

Isaac Goldenriver, level 40

Survivor
Jul 27, 2012
I found him quite easy actually, I am a life wizard but secondary storm so I just sent out all my storm spells.
Although I forgot to refill my mana before the fight so I ran out when he had like 500 health left. But luckily I had a friend online so I asked him to come finish it off :D

- Samantha SpiritSinger , Master theurgist

Survivor
Nov 08, 2010
It really depends on the school. If you are any school other than life, I'm pretty sure it's easy. However, if your a life wizard with only life spells, it's pretty difficult to defeat the Jade Oni. I did mange to defeat him solo, but it wasn't easy because he kept on casting death shields on himself.

Heather Thunderhand
Grace Thunderhand
Sophia Thunderhand