Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why is Celestia Craft Training So Obscure?

AuthorMessage
Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Why is getting the Celestia training quest obscure?

- When completing training in Dragonspyre Balthasar might of said who to go see in Celestia, but I certainly don't remember. Unlike the other craft trainers no new quest was created to remind you who to see next. Revisiting Balthasar doesn't help.

- Pierce Stanson is the Celestia Dock Master. Who would ever guess he is the crafting trainer? His quest topics give absolutely no indication that they are related to crafting.

- Pierce Stanson says he will sell you the recipe. So you expect to buy it from him. But he doesn't sell anything! What the... ??? Ohhhhhh. Okay, he didn't sell it to you, he secretly slipped it into your backpack without you noticing.

I think any mainstream quest that requires the player to google how to even begin the quest has something wrong with it.

Administrator
When completing training in Dragonspyre Balthasar might of said who to go see in Celestia, but I certainly don't remember. Unlike the other craft trainers no new quest was created to remind you who to see next. Revisiting Balthasar doesn't help.
This should have been addressed in the November update.

Pierce Stanson is the Celestia Dock Master. Who would ever guess he is the crafting trainer? His quest topics give absolutely no indication that they are related to crafting.Duly noted.

Pierce Stanson says he will sell you the recipe. So you expect to buy it from him. But he doesn't sell anything! What the... ??? Ohhhhhh. Okay, he didn't sell it to you, he secretly slipped it into your backpack without you noticing.Duly noted.

community@wizard101.com