Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

AoE for Life

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Hello, Wizards, I have noticed a lot of talk about Life needing another AoE. Well here is something KI could add on to help that.

Spell card name: Towering Forest

Conditions for getting spell: Lvl 85 - Have completed Pyramid of Black Sun

Animation: Starts out looking at middle of the ring. Then, Trees begin to grow out of it (With the dirt and grass) until they tower over the First opponent. Lastly, after some shaking in the screen, a tree falls on the first Wizard, then the Second, and so on.

Damage: 950
Special Effects: Gives caster a plus 45% healing boost blade.

Rank and appearance on card: Of course the card's outlining would be green, with the normal 90% accuracy, and the picture at the middle of the card would be of a Forest, with of course the name above it. Rank 9.

The Quest for Towering Forest will be continued later on in the post, because it's waaaay too long as you will see lolz. Even with just 3 quests of (pertaining to) it.

Champion
Mar 19, 2009
AoE for Life! AoE for Myth! DoT for Storm! Complainers, complainers.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Please take note that this was, once again, not a complaint, but a suggestion. I never once said Life's current AoE wasn't effective enough, as I almost always hit 3000+ with it. I said, "I noticed a lot of talk about Life needing a another AoE." I was meerly helping out those who have trouble with Life because they say it is hard with just Forest Lord. Lol, I think if you had read this post you would have known this wasn't a complaint. Although I will admit, the title can be a bit misleading. All the same, you should've still read the actual post. One more thing, although they are Tc's, (and two pets), Storm already has Two DoT. They are Storm Elf and Storm Hound; and a good Myth player only needs really Earthquake, as that can commonly hit 2,000 +. Btw, where was I quote and quote, "Complaing??" That is what I don't understand.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2010
Michael Thunder on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
Hello, Wizards, I have noticed a lot of talk about Life needing another AoE. Well here is something KI could add on to help that.

Spell card name: Towering Forest

Conditions for getting spell: Lvl 85 - Have completed Pyramid of Black Sun

Animation: Starts out looking at middle of the ring. Then, Trees begin to grow out of it (With the dirt and grass) until they tower over the First opponent. Lastly, after some shaking in the screen, a tree falls on the first Wizard, then the Second, and so on.

Damage: 950
Special Effects: Gives caster a plus 45% healing boost blade.

Rank and appearance on card: Of course the card's outlining would be green, with the normal 90% accuracy, and the picture at the middle of the card would be of a Forest, with of course the name above it. Rank 9.

The Quest for Towering Forest will be continued later on in the post, because it's waaaay too long as you will see lolz. Even with just 3 quests of (pertaining to) it.
Actually let me change some of the information. I had tried typing all 3 quests in one post reply, but it just doesn't fit so I would Life players would automatically get the spell after completing Pyramid of Black sun. (Oh yeah, I remembered that it is 45% healing charm not blade lol) If you have already completed this, it could appear in deck the next time you log on?

Just a idea to help Life players along, and what are YOUR thoughts on the spell? is it OP in your opinion? Before 950 damage I considered 875 - 975.