Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Big Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I completed the trial of the spheres, talked to edith benchley, then talked to Professor Balestrom, and I still didn't unlock Zafaria! Did I do something wrong? Is there a quest after talking to Professor Balestrom? Because I didn't get a quest after talking to him! I had wizard101 for about 3 years and I don't wanna stop here....
I was with my friends, and they got to go to zafaria, but I didn't get the quest to. Please Help!

Your friend, Ryan Thunderhead, Level 59 Diviner
Edit: I'm gonna see if I unlocked it now.... hope it works.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Ryan Thunderhead on Nov 23, 2012 wrote:
I completed the trial of the spheres, talked to edith benchley, then talked to Professor Balestrom, and I still didn't unlock Zafaria! Did I do something wrong? Is there a quest after talking to Professor Balestrom? Because I didn't get a quest after talking to him! I had wizard101 for about 3 years and I don't wanna stop here....
I was with my friends, and they got to go to zafaria, but I didn't get the quest to. Please Help!

Your friend, Ryan Thunderhead, Level 59 Diviner
Edit: I'm gonna see if I unlocked it now.... hope it works.
Umh... not TOO big a problem...

If your signature is correct on your post, then "that" is your problem. You are only Level 59.

Professor Greyrose said:

"If you are a level 60 Wizard and have successfully completed the quest "Through This Door" speak to Merle Ambrose in his tower in Wizard City. "

Her post is in the Zafaria section, under "Welcome to Zafaria":

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/43198

(If "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)

Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
Oh, thanks. Sometimes I forget to read important stuff like that!
Ryan Thunderhead, Level 60 Legendary Diviner