Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

No reply from ticket, really worried!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I sent in a ticket 2 days ago regarding a character I deleted and havent gotten a reply. Not even a "hey we got your message we're working on it now" message. Later that day I sent in another ticket regarding the same problem, because I was worried that I didn't gotten a "hey we got your message" reply. I dont know if your busy with Thanksgiving just a day away. Could you please tell me if your working on it or if you brought back my character. It would be a HUGE weight of my shoulders.

-mmkiop

Administrator
There's no reason to worry, young Wizard.

Go to your My Accounts page here at Wizard101.com and look at the email address you used when you signed up for Wizard101.

• Is that the email address you are checking?
  • Have you checked your spam folder? (many email providers such as yahoo, ymail, aol and others will automatically filter your email for you, without your knowledge)

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I am using the right email address (I know cause I got an email saying for thanksgiving your giving us gold thank you Kingsisle! ) and I just checked my spam no email yet.

-mmkiop

Survivor
Dec 27, 2011
Like Professor Greyrose said, don't fret! That's my advice!
~ Maddie

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Its been 4 days and still no reply from Kingsisle

-mmkiop

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
Should I send out another email to customer support, Professor Greyrose?

-mmkiop