Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New dino bundle gear

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
The new dino bundle is sold at gamestop. The gear for this new bundle is quite bad compared to other bundles, The cards attached are un needed cards at this point and the only real reason to buy this bundle would be for the pyramid an mount maybe.

KI please think about the gear when putting a new bundle out there, If a player is paying good money for these bundles at least give good gear with them.

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Have a link to it online? Would like to take a look at it if possible. Thanks

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
Oops, nevermind my last post, just found it.

It doesn't say it comes with an additional housing elixir, which is kinda disappointing that people may be forced to use the 5000 crowns included to buy one. Bundle gear was impressive back when level 60 was the max level. I guess they don't want these things to be too overpowered. Looking at the stats on the gear, they're great for lower levels, at level 80 though, not so much, but decent universal resists and universal damage modifiers, plus the stun resist is always nice to have. No critical modifier or critical block modifiers though and the wand only has 50 critical modifier. The spells provided at level 80, a 45% life blade, 500 absorb spirit armor, and a triage aren't too bad. I could do without the triage though, would have been nice to see the new azteca life spell on there instead.

Anyone know if they've updated crown gear to go up to level 90 yet? The review I saw on this bundle only showed up to level 80.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2009
I dont really use the gear when I buy the bundles. Its all about the mount, house, and 5,000 crowns for me!

-mmkiop

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Yeah if you like it for the mount and housing you will love this bundle. Im just not happy with the high level gear.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Ive seen the gear and dont care for it either. Pyramid is pretty cool though.

Survivor
Apr 30, 2009
Tatiana Winterhear... on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
Oops, nevermind my last post, just found it.

It doesn't say it comes with an additional housing elixir, which is kinda disappointing that people may be forced to use the 5000 crowns included to buy one. Bundle gear was impressive back when level 60 was the max level. I guess they don't want these things to be too overpowered. Looking at the stats on the gear, they're great for lower levels, at level 80 though, not so much, but decent universal resists and universal damage modifiers, plus the stun resist is always nice to have. No critical modifier or critical block modifiers though and the wand only has 50 critical modifier. The spells provided at level 80, a 45% life blade, 500 absorb spirit armor, and a triage aren't too bad. I could do without the triage though, would have been nice to see the new azteca life spell on there instead.

Anyone know if they've updated crown gear to go up to level 90 yet? The review I saw on this bundle only showed up to level 80.
Actually, all of the bundles that come with houses come with a housing elixir just in case. And the only thing I use from the armor are boots. They're quiet good compared to the ones I had. (Wicked Walkers) But Kingsisle really does need to think about the type of armor that they put in with bundles. At high levels, lots of people still user their waterworks gear and see no use in the new gear that come out because they're just not good. And no, I don't think they'll update it to level 90. Gear will probably stay at 80.

Survivor
Nov 26, 2011
Delver
Sep 22, 2010
lastdaysgunslinger on Nov 21, 2012 wrote:
The new dino bundle is sold at gamestop. The gear for this new bundle is quite bad compared to other bundles, The cards attached are un needed cards at this point and the only real reason to buy this bundle would be for the pyramid an mount maybe.

KI please think about the gear when putting a new bundle out there, If a player is paying good money for these bundles at least give good gear with them.
you are right about the gear why they would
recess in the gear I don't know considering you need Critical ratings to get any where passed the 50th level....

I think they need to revamp it.... and
add the critical ratings because it is miss leading when every bundle you buy have critical rating and you think this bundle does but then to your surprise it doesn't....

Thanks For Reading....