Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Balance Spell Idea. NOT OP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I thought of this idea a while back and I think its balanced unlike OP Storm's Azteca spell. Haha 1500 base damage.

Equilibrium: It does 150-200 damage of each school including Balance. Each school does their own special ability. Storm attack: Always does 200. Fire attack: Does 100 plus 100 DOT. Ice attack: Does damage and leaves 35% Tower shield on a random teammate. Myth does damage and destroys either one charm or one shield. Death does damage and returns half back to health. Life either heals-self 200 or does 200 damage. Balance does damage and leaves either Spirit Traps or Elemental Traps.(Balance attacks first always. Rest are random)

Its a total of 1005-1400 damage not counting boosts at all. Not OP because every enemy is a school. Not OP in pvp because of the resist stats and schools. In the spell intsead of explain all this it can say it in the quest or in the spell picture as "Does 150-200 for each school plus each school's own special ability." Just thought of this since you know Balance needs a unique nice spell with decent damage and common I am a balance wizard and I can do around 1k damage to a enemy of its own school with piercing so its not bad.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2010
seems a bit unfair and overpowered. sry but no

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I'm a Balance wizard, too, and I love this! But, while the damage is not OP, all of the after-effects are a bit much~ tower shield, removes a charm or ward, DOT... the other schools would definitely hate us even more than they do now!

Very creative, though!

-von
archmage sorceress & necromancer