Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Spa

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
I would love to see a spa for our wizards. I would like to have the option to change my wizards appearance. We can dye clothes, stitch items, so a wizard spa would be great. New hair or eye color, etc. .

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
scarlett7066 on Nov 12, 2012 wrote:
I would love to see a spa for our wizards. I would like to have the option to change my wizards appearance. We can dye clothes, stitch items, so a wizard spa would be great. New hair or eye color, etc. .
Honestly, and many people will agree, this Idea has been thrown out time and time again. Dont even try. Now that isn't to say we cant have wigs(hats that look like hair that can be stitched. at first that have no stats untill you stitch them)............................. People have come asking for this and time and time again it has been said: "No" by KI workers and by people in game. If KI likes your Idea, then why approve my comment?

Survivor
Mar 26, 2012
It was just a thought. Didnt know it was a touchy subject.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
Wizard101 isn't a fasion game, and many wizards agree that this should happen. Changes with the facial appearences or hairstyles. This topic has gone mad to many players! If they don't like the look of their wizard, create a new wizard.