Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

less flying mounts

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2011
i love the winged mounts but prefer to see more on the ground types now please, how about a spider or even a snake those would look cool . does anyone else have an idea for a mount like this they'd like to see.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
Mastermind
Jun 01, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
The Banderstatch.
Isn't that from Alice in Wonderland

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I find the huge mounts really cool to look at, but very annoying beyond that. They are too big for the space they are in. And large winged creatures are annoying to follow when you are in a team because the flapping wings "black-out" my screen, blinding me, forcing me to keep a distance. Just my opinion.

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
MythWizardForeves on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
Its also the gigantic extinct creatures in Larry Niven's ringworld universe? Possibly he took the name from Alice.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
How about a penguin mount? Both a winged and a ground based ride? =D A total shame Chocobo's are copywrite protected. They'd be awesome and I'd get one in a heartbeat!

Survivor
Jun 11, 2012
hi i cant come up with a mount they should add but how about this some mounts are not just for crowns who likes that suggestion? plz reply.

Defender
Mar 09, 2011
MythWizardForeves on Nov 30, 2012 wrote:
Correct, my favorite movie.

Survivor
Dec 04, 2009
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I've actually had an idea that at a point in time, a certain level should get a quest for a school mount. We all get quests for pets and spells, but not mounts. Personally, I think that that would be cool.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Explorer
Dec 28, 2010
mount idea's
a black bear and a polar bear moutn could be could be cool for the first gh mounts
a snake from azteca? (they dont fly)
centuar?
lizards?
fox from avalon?
armored knight horse from avalon?
spider fro gh?
penguin from wintertusk?
a wild claw mount
a duck from celestia lol
crab from celstia
eel from celestia
frog mount celstial style
idk these are just some things i thought off real quick tell me if you like!