Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Improving Life Stats

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2011
Hi People :P
I am a life and I think it would be really cool if heals could get their own enchantments, many peopek think that is giving life to much, but really its not, the least we could do for all 6 other schools is keep them alive. It is also very unfair that Life, Ice and Balance are being called "Side Schools" now. People say that those three schools are just here to "Help out"

Give your opinion on the healing enchantments.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
JinxHawk on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
Hi People :P
I am a life and I think it would be really cool if heals could get their own enchantments, many peopek think that is giving life to much, but really its not, the least we could do for all 6 other schools is keep them alive. It is also very unfair that Life, Ice and Balance are being called "Side Schools" now. People say that those three schools are just here to "Help out"

Give your opinion on the healing enchantments.
No thank you. What I would like are more actual damage spells...you know, the ones that can defeat the opponent. Each wizard has the capability of healing themselves; it is not Life's sole purpose.

Survivor
Jan 15, 2010
Plz don't argue this is a worthless topic i'm life and idc my "life stats" 'cause i ignore those people they are just probably sad that they don't understand those schools of magic

Defender
Nov 21, 2010
What bad about been a support school? Since when ice is support school? Its pure tank.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
Ice is definately a tank role. Ice has support spells but there resist and health points toward tank totally.

I feel balance and life to be more support roles.

Survivor
Oct 17, 2012
Ah well.I'm a life wizard myself and I really hate it when the healing spells/shields OUTNUMBER the life attack.Anyway,the other schools only get pixie,sprite and satyr (the latter two only if they choose Life as a secondary school) Have faith,Life wizards! Never underestimate the POWER of Mother Nature!

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
There already is an enchantment for heals in Azteca.