Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wands? I prefer claws.

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
Hello kingsisle, wizard101 players, not players, whatever else there is i had a epic idea and with azteca coming out, it would be the perfect time to put it in! What if a new kind of wand (since we call bows and arrows and swords wands, i thought it be ok to call it a wand to) was claws! Considering azteca looks like the land of the dinosaurs, and dinosaurs have claws, why not? We could have claws and the animation could be like cutting the symbol of the school in half, or whatever you kingsislers think. Wizard101 community, others, tell me what you think. I think it would go great with azteca.
From, Corwin trollleaf, level 76 life wizard

Champion
Dec 01, 2011
mommala on Oct 29, 2012 wrote:
Hello kingsisle, wizard101 players, not players, whatever else there is i had a epic idea and with azteca coming out, it would be the perfect time to put it in! What if a new kind of wand (since we call bows and arrows and swords wands, i thought it be ok to call it a wand to) was claws! Considering azteca looks like the land of the dinosaurs, and dinosaurs have claws, why not? We could have claws and the animation could be like cutting the symbol of the school in half, or whatever you kingsislers think. Wizard101 community, others, tell me what you think. I think it would go great with azteca.
From, Corwin trollleaf, level 76 life wizard
I think it would take too much time for kingisle, sinse the test realm is released already, to come up with a desing for this and to then release it into the test realm so people can test it. No. That prossess will take too much time. Somehow, they could desing it so THEN they can put it into ''Update Notes'' later after Azteca is released.

Tank You!

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Defender
Aug 01, 2011
I would love that but the nails would have to be not long as a crayon. Also there are some things I know about Azteca its just i'm way to shocked to say it.

Thomas StormLeaf

Explorer
Apr 24, 2010
Ok time for some replies. First of all, no they wouldn't be to long. I'm not sure how to explain it, but i hope kingsisle will be able to figure that part out. As long as their not touching the ground, or to small to even see.
And if they can't release it with azteca, its perfectly fine. They could put it in the next update.

And some more description on claws, cause i got some new ideas
Maybe they could make ones for schools, like heres a example of three claws.

life claws: They could have a bit of leaves on them and be glowing green. Name: The forest lords claws
death claws: The could have holes in them and have the death skull floating around it. Name: The bone dragons claws
Storm claws: They could be glowing purple and have a lighting symbol up the claws, if they can.
Name:The krackens toes (actually if no one finds it funny it could be: the krackens claws)

Sooo? what do ya think? Tell me what you think! ( this is my first post with not a single negative comment!!! )

From, Corwin trollleaf, level 77 life wizard