Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A thank you to lydia greyrose

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
can i just say on behalf of all wiz players ... thank you, for your help with our problems. We what you do for us.

Administrator
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
I must say I love Professor Greyrose, your no nonsense attitude. I am so glad you are in the Spiral. Your informative and you dont let us wizards run crazy! Thank you so much Professor, needed to break away from studies to let you know you are awesome...

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
Your a fantastic professor and the message boards are amazing with your help. Thank you so much!

Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
lydia tell me this,do you feel great not giving me two quests.Not trying to be mean but let me tell you that when i was lvl 38 you sent me to you to get my iceblade and you didn't have the quest so i am sad.Another thing is i was at lvl 48 and i was supposed to get my frost giant quest but you didn't have it.Now i am lvl 50 and i don't have my iceblade or frost giant.If it is because i didn't do enough grizzleheim or didn't finish that dungeon in marleybone.Please lydia if you get this please help.If anyone hears this and you know whats wrong tell me.thanks and enjoy your day. ice rules

Administrator
frostyanna1 on Nov 24, 2012 wrote:
lydia tell me this,do you feel great not giving me two quests.Not trying to be mean but let me tell you that when i was lvl 38 you sent me to you to get my iceblade and you didn't have the quest so i am sad.Another thing is i was at lvl 48 and i was supposed to get my frost giant quest but you didn't have it.Now i am lvl 50 and i don't have my iceblade or frost giant.If it is because i didn't do enough grizzleheim or didn't finish that dungeon in marleybone.Please lydia if you get this please help.If anyone hears this and you know whats wrong tell me.thanks and enjoy your day. ice rules
That's simple, you haven't completed the assignment "The Chest Awaits" - only have you have completed work that I have already given you, will I give you more....

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Jan 21, 2011
Thanks it worked.Keep helping people Lydia you make them happy.