Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How about a change look elixir?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
When I first started Wizard101 I was so excited about playing the game that I didn't really pat attention to how I looked. Sadly, now, at level 80 I'm forever stuck with the face and hair I've chosen. How about coming out with an elixir that allows us to change our look? I can't be the only one that has made this mistake, LOL.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2012
I think its a good idea. I didnt make this mistake but other people might have.

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
what would be better would be a new shop that sells new looks and call it a barbar/beuaty shop

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
and you fail to realise we will have corrupted files, if my wizard changed her face maybe my friend LIly might not reconise me why did you choose that hair or face if you did not like it you knew you could not change it at the start of the game bear with it or delete her or quit, there is nothing we can do now is there?

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
sarah230804 on Oct 27, 2012 wrote:
and you fail to realise we will have corrupted files, if my wizard changed her face maybe my friend LIly might not reconise me why did you choose that hair or face if you did not like it you knew you could not change it at the start of the game bear with it or delete her or quit, there is nothing we can do now is there?
Without knowing anything about the background software I'm not sure why you think this would lead to corrupted files. But there might be internal reasons why this is not done in the game, othwise KI likely would have done it by now if it was an easy update. Anyway this is the Dorms area of the forum where people post their ideas and suggestions. And this is a good, popular, idea.

I think changing hair style and color would be the most desirable item to change. Its hard to see wizard faces anyway, but hair style/color would be really fun to change, especially based on the outfits that you choose as your wizard levels up.

Survivor
Jul 31, 2010
Oh, I'm quite sure your friends would recognize you from your positive attitude and sunny disposition.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2009
Almost everyother game out there has the option to change the look of your character. A barbershop is very common. They game makes money for the service, the players are happy. I say let the customers do it.