Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

reportable or not?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
i was playing pvp yesterday and i got in a fight with a lot of people who kept calling me bad names and all i said was stop taking not even shut up. Then one person called me a noob and reported me for no reason and said that it would look really sad to see a boy beat up a girl . Then i reported him. would this count as a false report????? and i really dont care what is said to me i justt dont want to get banned or muted

- victoria

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Zeze 121 on Oct 14, 2012 wrote:
i was playing pvp yesterday and i got in a fight with a lot of people who kept calling me bad names and all i said was stop taking not even shut up. Then one person called me a noob and reported me for no reason and said that it would look really sad to see a boy beat up a girl . Then i reported him. would this count as a false report????? and i really dont care what is said to me i justt dont want to get banned or muted

- victoria
Yes, Victoria, that is a false report unless that person was using foul language.

Here are a couple of links that will help you to know what is or is not reportable. Both of these can be found under "Headmaster's Announcements"

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/28843

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/messageBoard/listPosts/game/52195

Survivor
Feb 06, 2012
Personally, I wouldn't have reported them. It's an online game; people are going to get called noobs, and people are going to say stupid things, especially in PvP.

But that's just me. I definitely think you're safe; you're not going to get called out for false reporting.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
he did say they were initially calling him bad names..so i say no. not a false report.there are a lot of teens on this game,and even sadly some adults, who get some pleasure from picking on elementary students ,and that needs to stop.