Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Grumish Greataxe PLEASE HELP

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 23, 2013
To summon the grumish greataxe, i am supposed to light 3 braziers using soul dust. There are NO braziers. Without them i dont know if i can complete this quest. Someone please help me and let me know if this issue can be solved.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
There is a quest associated with Grumish Greataxe that you must complete before you are able to summon him. Talk with Shalek the Wise to begin that quest.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You need to Complete The Greatest Warrior, Hammer Time! and Need Some Soul, before you can complete The King of the Pit. Again, I recommend talking to Shalek again and see what he says.

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Eayam on Jun 29, 2016 wrote:
To summon the grumish greataxe, i am supposed to light 3 braziers using soul dust. There are NO braziers. Without them i dont know if i can complete this quest. Someone please help me and let me know if this issue can be solved.
Try to restart the game or go to a different realm.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2015
You cannot see the braziers till you complete some quests otherwise you could have done so without the quests. After that you can defeat him as many times as you like. Hope this helps!

Sincerely,

Destiny FrostShade, Ice Wizard, Level 30

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
You have to get the soul dust by going back into the Tomb of the Fang and defeat the three gate-keeper banshees. Then, you have to defeat manders until you've collected all twelve idols.

Once you've done that, go back out into the area by Shalek and those three big braziers surrounding the big pit in the middle will activate for you once you stand next to them.

Warning: for a level 25 wizard, Grumish is a fairly difficult Myth boss with high health and two Death minions. He is possible to solo, but only if you go in prepared.

Good luck!
Alia Misthaven