Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level up quicker?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2015
I'm on level 33 but I want to level up quicker...is there a quick solution? I know that dungeons are good but I want to get to level 50 really quickly if there is a way. Someone plz help with advice!
Jennifer Pixiewhisper lvl 33 almost 34 life wizard

Survivor
Jan 24, 2015
If you do quests or a day with mounts then you will level up 2 times or 3. Over time if you keep on questing then you will be a higher level in no time. It took me about a month to level up to level 43 since I only play wizard101 on Friday and Saturday.

Wolf Shadowhunter

Survivor
Jan 24, 2015
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
jenniferpixiewhisp... on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
I'm on level 33 but I want to level up quicker...is there a quick solution? I know that dungeons are good but I want to get to level 50 really quickly if there is a way. Someone plz help with advice!
This should have been posted in the Ravenwood Commons.

The easiest way to level quickly is by sticking to questing (storyline preferred).

Best of luck!
S.S.

Survivor
Dec 21, 2013
jenniferpixiewhisp... on Jun 27, 2016 wrote:
Do final dungeon of Wintertusk, Nastrond.

It will give you a ton of xp Boost.