Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ok I'm not sure.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 18, 2016
I bought the 39 dollar gift card for Wizard101 and it gave me the list of stuff it said it would. But when I tried to buy new crowns with the money it wouldn't work. Does the forty dollar gift card have no money and just come with the items or does it actually have money and I'm just entering it in wrong. Please help me. I need to know if I enter it right. So if you would be so kind to walk me through it then please. But if it has no money on it then tell me.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2011
The card you have (correct me if i'm wrong) is a Witch Hunters Bundle, correct? (Probably not, I'm trying to go with a Sherlock Bones theme here.) So what you have to do is, on the page that you get to when you first log on to Wizard101 website you login, then underneath the "My Account/s" button there is a redeem code button.

Click the redeem code button, enter the Re-Captcha (Is that what that's called?) then enter your code in the lower line, if your code gets a bunch of "-" in it DON"T WORRY, It will still work!

If you have an active membership(witch I assume you do since you're posting on the forums.) You will get 5k crowns,
If you would not have a active membership, you would get a 1 month membership.

So do all that and you can get your epic loot!

A "detailed" guide by PIEandPI

Delver
Dec 15, 2009
If you got the Spiral Cup Gauntlet, Aztecan Builder's Bundle, or Evergreen Bundle, (Or any other $39 cards) You will only get the items listed on that specific card. For example if you bought the Evergreen bundle you will get:

5,000 crowns

Botanical Gardens Estate

Celestial Wolf Mount

Spirit of the Forest pet

Evergreen armor outfit

Thornblade Weapon

I don't know if I understand your question fully, but you cannot trade in that $39 gift card into all crowns if that is what you're saying. But you still get a guaranteed 5,000 crowns!!! (If you bought the card in Gamestop or something, go to redeem a card on the homepage)

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I think I can clarify this. Seems you are a bit confused. When you buy a w101 gift card you can choose membership or Crowns when you redeem the card. You scratch of the code And enter it at https://www.wizard101.com/promo You still get all the items on the card however. 1 month membership or 5000 crowns is what a $39 gift card would get you along with what other items were on the card. I assume its a bundle card. Did you accidentally Choose membership Instead of the crowns by any chance? If you made a mistake Its possible ki support could help you with this, Just email them at support@wizard101.com and ask them for assistance.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2016
Maycast on Jun 26, 2016 wrote:
I think I can clarify this. Seems you are a bit confused. When you buy a w101 gift card you can choose membership or Crowns when you redeem the card. You scratch of the code And enter it at https://www.wizard101.com/promo You still get all the items on the card however. 1 month membership or 5000 crowns is what a $39 gift card would get you along with what other items were on the card. I assume its a bundle card. Did you accidentally Choose membership Instead of the crowns by any chance? If you made a mistake Its possible ki support could help you with this, Just email them at support@wizard101.com and ask them for assistance.
Thanks so much!