Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Mounts!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
I have been throughout the Spiral, always seeing such fascinating mounts! A lot of them are quite amazing, but I am sad certain ones don't exist.

Mounts:
-Catalan: Maybe either purchase from Crowns Shop or better yet have to farm Catalan the Lightning Lizard. (I would buy this in a heartbeat!)
-Tailstorm/Whiptail Pantera: Either have to farm the Pantera in Avalon, purchase in Crowns Shop, or get it when you complete the world (have to be Storm).
-Stormzilla (not super large): Should be gotten maybe around, level 100?
-Storm Cat: Wouldn't it be cool to ride around on a bearded Storm Cat? Perhaps should be bought with Arena Tickets.
-Glowbug: Like the spell for level 100 that uses a Shadow Pip, this mount should be rewarded at level 110 (have to be Storm), it would be amazing if it chirped like in the spell.
Mounts:
-Frost Beetle: A nice simple mount, just like the spell. Bought with Arena Tickets or Crowns Shop.
-Wyvern: Riding around on this ice dragon would be pretty cool ;D Maybe bought from Crowns Shop or with Arena Tickets.
-Colossus: Given to level 100 Ice Wizard.
-Abominable Weaver: Given to level 110 Ice Wizard.
Mounts:
-Vampire: Bought from a new pack idea, the Vampire Hunter's Hoard! (I can provide in detail what other items should be in it as well.)
-Doom and Gloom: Basically a floating dark vortex that you ride on, similar to the crafted mounts but with broken hearts flying around.
-Wraith: Given to 100 Death Wizard, (walks beside you.)
-Khrulhu: Given to Death Wizard level 110.
Mounts:
-Fire Wyvern: Bought from Crowns Shop or with Arena Tickets.
-Fire Drake/Dragon: Either bought from Crowns Shop or when you ride atop the Young Battledrake when about to duel Malistaire, that is when you receive it.
-Heliphant: Given at level 100, ride on it's head while holding onto it's antlers.
-Torched Dragonfly: Used in the spell, Fire From Above. Given to level 110 Fire Wizard.
Mounts:
-Troll: Bought with Arena Tickets/from Crowns Shop. You ride on it's back as it carries it's mace.
-Humongofrog: Crowns Shop/Arena Tickets. Hops along while leaving a trail of slime.
-Earthquake: Ride on top as it makes a rumbly sound effect. Given at level 100.
-Atlas Beetle: Used in spell Mystic Colossus. Given to level 110 Myth Wizard. Ride on top of the globe.
Mounts:
-Centaur: Ride upon it's back. In it's idle animation, should draw back it's bow and also scrape it's hooves against the ground. Given at level 100.
-Forest Lord: Battle 150 Blackback Soldiers in the Drum Jungle, located in Zafaria. Idle animation should have it scratching it's nose?
-Hungry Caterpillar: Given at level 110 to Life Wizards.

~~~

Let me know what you think of these Mount ideas! I would be so stoked to find some or all of them added in the game!

~Kayla UnicornRider, level 75

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Kayla UnicornRider on Jun 23, 2016 wrote:
I have been throughout the Spiral, always seeing such fascinating mounts! A lot of them are quite amazing, but I am sad certain ones don't exist.

Mounts:
-Catalan: Maybe either purchase from Crowns Shop or better yet have to farm Catalan the Lightning Lizard. (I would buy this in a heartbeat!)
-Tailstorm/Whiptail Pantera: Either have to farm the Pantera in Avalon, purchase in Crowns Shop, or get it when you complete the world (have to be Storm).
-Stormzilla (not super large): Should be gotten maybe around, level 100?
-Storm Cat: Wouldn't it be cool to ride around on a bearded Storm Cat? Perhaps should be bought with Arena Tickets.
-Glowbug: Like the spell for level 100 that uses a Shadow Pip, this mount should be rewarded at level 110 (have to be Storm), it would be amazing if it chirped like in the spell.
Mounts:
-Frost Beetle: A nice simple mount, just like the spell. Bought with Arena Tickets or Crowns Shop.
-Wyvern: Riding around on this ice dragon would be pretty cool ;D Maybe bought from Crowns Shop or with Arena Tickets.
-Colossus: Given to level 100 Ice Wizard.
-Abominable Weaver: Given to level 110 Ice Wizard.
Mounts:
-Vampire: Bought from a new pack idea, the Vampire Hunter's Hoard! (I can provide in detail what other items should be in it as well.)
-Doom and Gloom: Basically a floating dark vortex that you ride on, similar to the crafted mounts but with broken hearts flying around.
-Wraith: Given to 100 Death Wizard, (walks beside you.)
-Khrulhu: Given to Death Wizard level 110.
Mounts:
-Fire Wyvern: Bought from Crowns Shop or with Arena Tickets.
-Fire Drake/Dragon: Either bought from Crowns Shop or when you ride atop the Young Battledrake when about to duel Malistaire, that is when you receive it.
-Heliphant: Given at level 100, ride on it's head while holding onto it's antlers.
-Torched Dragonfly: Used in the spell, Fire From Above. Given to level 110 Fire Wizard.
Mounts:
-Troll: Bought with Arena Tickets/from Crowns Shop. You ride on it's back as it carries it's mace.
-Humongofrog: Crowns Shop/Arena Tickets. Hops along while leaving a trail of slime.
-Earthquake: Ride on top as it makes a rumbly sound effect. Given at level 100.
-Atlas Beetle: Used in spell Mystic Colossus. Given to level 110 Myth Wizard. Ride on top of the globe.
Mounts:
-Centaur: Ride upon it's back. In it's idle animation, should draw back it's bow and also scrape it's hooves against the ground. Given at level 100.
-Forest Lord: Battle 150 Blackback Soldiers in the Drum Jungle, located in Zafaria. Idle animation should have it scratching it's nose?
-Hungry Caterpillar: Given at level 110 to Life Wizards.

~~~

Let me know what you think of these Mount ideas! I would be so stoked to find some or all of them added in the game!

~Kayla UnicornRider, level 75
See these are good ideas but *cough* *cough*

Survivor
Jun 01, 2013
Blaze Sandblade on Jun 24, 2016 wrote:
See these are good ideas but *cough* *cough*
well yes amazing ideas, but basically with balance there is already hydra and sabertooth mount what else could be added? just chimera and scorpion mounts maybe

Survivor
Dec 19, 2015
These are very good ideas! As a life wizard, these ideas sound amazing. KI shouldd really read this!
Jennifer Pixiewhisper lvl 34