Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What to expect in Azteca?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2011
Hello everyone! I just finished Avalon and I was hoping that someone can give me a heads-up of what to expect in Azteca, such as how hard are the bosses or how tedious the quests are. I can't wait to get into Azteca since it's my favorite world!

Thanks in advance.

Samantha NightGarden lvl 83

Survivor
Dec 10, 2009
The one thing I learned (being most of the way done with this world) is this is not the world to solo! If you can find a friend to help you out with it, that would be super helpful, because I personally did not. Also, the gear is really good.
Shannon TitanGlade, Level 92, Promethean

Survivor
Aug 25, 2011
I definitely found that questing with a friend helped in Azteca. The mob fights weren't too bad but some of the bosses were impossible without help. The cheating bosses there were the worst. It paid off to do a bit of research before running in.

Defender
Apr 18, 2014
Honestly, Azteca was rather easy for me. I mostly would defeat bosses either solo or with a friend. I had to use a lot of feint treasure cards, but it was definitely helpful. Expect a lot of 'Defeat to Collect' quests, and A LOT of dungeon quests towards the end. The ice mobs definitely get a lot more health, but towards the end of the world, Xibalba, it is definitely not too difficult. I would recommend using a friend as a lifeline, though!

Survivor
Jul 20, 2013
I have made a small dent in azteca and i find the bosses to be VERY hard. Especially since I'm storm and I have little health. I think you should get a friend to do it with you up until you get sharpen.

Jack StormBane Level 82

Survivor
Aug 03, 2010
Azteca is pretty hard, and I wouldn't recommend soloing it. The bosses have 10,000-20,000 health. But overall, I like the world's design a lot. Until you get sharpen blade or the star spell for your school, you should not solo.

Laura WindDreamer Level 83