Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth Pet Friend?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
I currently have a Mythdactyl with Myth Dealer, Myth Giver, Pain Giver, and Reliquary. I'm looking for someone who's willing to go through the process of making the perfect pet with me. I do have some specific talents I look for in the pet you choose to use however, I'm looking for Spell Proof, Pain Giver, and Spell defy though I'm not too picky if you don't have that one in particular. It's also important that the pet does not have a failed talent, okay talents are; Critical talents, Critical Block talents, and May Cast Healing Current or Fairy. I'm normally very lenient and will hatch with lower level friends in need, but now I need to get my own pet fully squared away. I will be in the hatchery everyday on the Orthrus realm at 6:00 p.m U.S Pacific time and I will be there for 30 minutes until 6:30 p.m U.S Pacific time. If you go and do not see me within 5 minutes, I either have found a partner or I was not able to make it that day and you may go about your business, but do check in each day. Pets I would be interested in the most are Myth Armaments, Stegosauruses, Fabled Grimoires, Medusa's of any sort, Dreamsong Seraphs, and Superstitious Scorpions (The Seraphs and Scorpions do not need to be all that great, those are possibly the most reclusive at the moment).

Survivor
Mar 29, 2010
Don't mind this I have a friend to help out, apologies.