Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Major Glitch/Bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 08, 2009
I just started Dragonspyre today, but I ran into this bug where my questing arrow doesn't show up even though I select a certain quest. At first I was fine with that because I was questing with a friend of mine who helped me get to where I needed to go. But when I was about to activate one of the Activation crystals I couldn't do it. I tried pressing the X key and clicking it, but nothing worked. A lot of other things don't let me activate them either. After that, I tried going onto the character screen and back; didn't work. Then I exited the game completely and logged back on then selected my character; didn't work. Then I shut down my computer and so on; didn't work.

Has anyone had this problem and/or know how to fix it? Thank you so much in advance!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
crystal1202 on Jun 3, 2016 wrote:
I just started Dragonspyre today, but I ran into this bug where my questing arrow doesn't show up even though I select a certain quest. At first I was fine with that because I was questing with a friend of mine who helped me get to where I needed to go. But when I was about to activate one of the Activation crystals I couldn't do it. I tried pressing the X key and clicking it, but nothing worked. A lot of other things don't let me activate them either. After that, I tried going onto the character screen and back; didn't work. Then I exited the game completely and logged back on then selected my character; didn't work. Then I shut down my computer and so on; didn't work.

Has anyone had this problem and/or know how to fix it? Thank you so much in advance!
If it's not a quest that has the arrow disabled, then make sure you didn't accidentally turn the arrow off in your settings.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
You can turn quest helper On an Off By pressing "ctrl+T" game. This toggles the quest helper being on an Off. When your not questing you can disable it. Quite a nifty shortcut.