Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Average level to be in for Mooshu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
So, right now I am in the Kishibe Village in Mooshu. I am level 36. I was wondering if that's a good level to be in at this time? because when I started Mooshu i was level 28. When I noticed I was too low level to be in Mooshu I did like 85% of the side quests in Marleybone. That helped me to get to level 35 in a breeze. A lot of people are saying they STARTED Mooshu at level 36?! Am I supposed to be like level 40 or 45 right now in Kishsibe Village? Because if I started at level 36 in Mooshu (I didn't this is just an example) I'm guessing I would be like level 43 or something like that. Please help! Thanks

Mackenzie DarkHunter Level 36,
Jessica DarkHunter Level 94,

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
Again lots of variables. If every world is about 10 levels then Mooshu is about levels 30-40? Level 40-50 is kinda more Dragonspyre. My fire is level 29 and just entered Mooshu and is doing fine, but I also have a friend that will be helping. You can also do Grizzleheim quests and Wysteria if you need more experience to level up. Hopefully that helps.

Good luck!

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Honestly, it doesn't matter. Sorry, but this question has been asked so many times, I'm surprised you didn't find another post like this on the first page.

Continue your questing. It doesn't matter what level you are, so long as you met the minimum requirements to get to Mooshu.

Good luck

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
BrynnerOfReign on May 26, 2016 wrote:
Honestly, it doesn't matter. Sorry, but this question has been asked so many times, I'm surprised you didn't find another post like this on the first page.

Continue your questing. It doesn't matter what level you are, so long as you met the minimum requirements to get to Mooshu.

Good luck
Excuse me, but I actually did find a relevant post. None of them were the EXACT problem as mine. Some were asking am I too low? Am I too high? Am I in Mooshu too soon? Mine just focuses on one specific area of the world. Others are asking if they are too low or too high for the entire world. Thanks anyway for the advice!

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
exp613 on May 26, 2016 wrote:
Again lots of variables. If every world is about 10 levels then Mooshu is about levels 30-40? Level 40-50 is kinda more Dragonspyre. My fire is level 29 and just entered Mooshu and is doing fine, but I also have a friend that will be helping. You can also do Grizzleheim quests and Wysteria if you need more experience to level up. Hopefully that helps.

Good luck!
Thank you so much for your wonderful advice! I was worrying because usually when I stroll around Mooshu I see lots of level 39s! I don't feel left out anymore, thank you and have a great weekend.

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014
Also, I was just worrying because to get to Celestia (I think) you have to be level 50! And I assumed I might be like level 47 and have to keep doing side quests!

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
I read on the message boards that they lowered the Level Requirement to level 44 about a year ago. So again, I think you will be just fine.

Good luck!