Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nameless Knight

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
I am on the quest where you have to defeat The Nameless Knight. In the second room,how do you solve the puzzle so the door can open?

Explorer
Mar 11, 2009
Google "nameless knight wizard101" and past posts on the subject will come up...ive done this procedure many times when I had a dungeon quest, and wanted a little information before going in...hope this helped.

Survivor
Oct 13, 2009
Re: Nameless Knight HELP I cant figure out the tomb puzzle
If you look at the tapestry colors it will show you colors of the shields around the room put those in order and you will be bale to open the door.
Esmee Cloud~ Promethean Diviner

Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
The symbols on the shields are of pictures. But I've tried to put them in order but that doesn't open the door

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
Any question you have regarding everything in game, look up the subject on Wizard Central Wiki online.
You can find every answer you need to anything

Another really great site to check is Duelist101; they have great info on dungeons, bosses, cheats, all you need especially if you are soloing the game or are going to be facing a tough boss for the first time.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
PixiePrincess26 on May 24, 2016 wrote:
The symbols on the shields are of pictures. But I've tried to put them in order but that doesn't open the door
Look at the big tapestry on the wall. Pay particular attention to the bottom of the tapestry. See the colors? You need to choose the color shield around the room that corresponds with the correct color on the tapestry - in the right order (l-r).

Once you pick up the correct color shield, the symbol on it will be what you use on the obelisks.