Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Your favorite Wizard

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 30, 2011
Out of all the schools in wizards101. What overall school is your best to play. Then tell me why you have picked that school. :D

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
I say mine would have to be myth because it's the only school wizard that I have.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
, not only is it the best school in pvp at nearly every lvl range but it's a lot of fun in PVE also. Not so much in pvp because it doesn't take much skill but ice was my very first wizard I have ever made and has been my main wizard since then.

Lvl 110
Lvl 103
Lvl 27

Hero
May 07, 2015
. 100%. its got overtime so if it doesn't kill first try the overtime will. since I made Miranda she is my main wizard and she's awesome as well.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
play all of the schools, just depends on my mood which character I decide to run with.

Survivor
Oct 28, 2011
Life! Because I really enjoy supporting the team. I also feel great when people thank me for the heals.

Explorer
Apr 10, 2013
Storm for sure! Something about being a god in damage just really satisfies me, so it's no wonder I chose storm as my first school. I have a fire that's just starting out, so maybe this is only temporary, but for now storm all the way!

Justin GoldenStone, lv70

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
my favourite wizard is my exalted diviner, since she's the most like me: a go-big-or-go-home kinda girl whose best defense is a good offense; also really likes the rain and wearing purple, just like her owner.

-von/sestiva stormblade
exalted

(not really here anymore, just popped in to say hi)

Explorer
Feb 13, 2011
Balance, with Storm as a secondary, life as a third school, and some practice in Ice and Death

Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
My favorite school has to be ice. Why? Well, beautiful spells, high health, lots of shields, and Lydia Greyrose.
I also love Fire and Life but they are not my favorite.

- Erin Iceheart Level 43 Ice