Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions/Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jul 17, 2009
1. Some older non-hatchable pets. If enough people request it, can some of them be re-released in the crown shop? Like the danger hound, fog unicorn, mooshu sheep etc? With hatching the older versions will never be the same anyways and it's a money make . Release them for maybe one month so that everyone had a shot of getting them. Maybe you can do this for the upcoming anniversary for wizards. If you can make them be none school specific and we get to chose all that that makes them different and special. A danger hound that's life school based would be ideal to me. Or maybe a new pet pack where you can have a chance at them??
2. Changing names. I know there has to be a way to implement it, but maybe you can have a one time name database update that will allow a one time name change for players? Pirates has some names that I would love to use. Same with pets. We need more pet names. If you can move wizards from one family linked account to another I think it could be done. And if a year membership is required to change ones name and you limit it to only once a year that's not that bad. Even if it's an elixer that you have to buy. And it would make a lot of players happy.
3. More housing choices. Castle blocks is ok, but I want to buy say the storm house plot and then put the wooded cottage on it. Stuff like that.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
mittensk on May 17, 2016 wrote:
1. Some older non-hatchable pets. If enough people request it, can some of them be re-released in the crown shop? Like the danger hound, fog unicorn, mooshu sheep etc? With hatching the older versions will never be the same anyways and it's a money make . Release them for maybe one month so that everyone had a shot of getting them. Maybe you can do this for the upcoming anniversary for wizards. If you can make them be none school specific and we get to chose all that that makes them different and special. A danger hound that's life school based would be ideal to me. Or maybe a new pet pack where you can have a chance at them??
2. Changing names. I know there has to be a way to implement it, but maybe you can have a one time name database update that will allow a one time name change for players? Pirates has some names that I would love to use. Same with pets. We need more pet names. If you can move wizards from one family linked account to another I think it could be done. And if a year membership is required to change ones name and you limit it to only once a year that's not that bad. Even if it's an elixer that you have to buy. And it would make a lot of players happy.
3. More housing choices. Castle blocks is ok, but I want to buy say the storm house plot and then put the wooded cottage on it. Stuff like that.
1. I agree.

2. I agree! I think elixirs would work best.

3. I agree.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Let us be realistic, though. The sheep pet will never be open to the general public. I think most of what makes it special is the fact that so few people actually own one.

Best of luck!
S.S.