Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trading post

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
There should be a trading post where wizards can trade their items for other items or sell them for gold and crowns etc.

What are your thoughts?

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
This all ready exists. It's called the Bazaar.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Trigon101060 on May 14, 2016 wrote:
There should be a trading post where wizards can trade their items for other items or sell them for gold and crowns etc.

What are your thoughts?
You mean no auction items? If you do then that's a bad idea. If you mean auction able items, you can go to the bazaar for it.

Lvl 110
Lvl 102
Lvl 27

Defender
Apr 07, 2011
Shannon Skybreaker on May 16, 2016 wrote:
This all ready exists. It's called the Bazaar.

Best of luck!
S.S.
The Bazaar requires gold to purchase what other wizards sold.

When I read this I think about trading like how we trade treasure cards in the game. Except we might be able to do it with NPCs to.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012

What are your thoughts?
as long as players can NOT determine the price of the item, Im fine with it. I remember in Runescape when the grand exchange came out, and items worth about 500,000 gold skyrocketed to about 50,000,000

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Mastermind
May 12, 2009
buzz123432 on May 16, 2016 wrote:
The Bazaar requires gold to purchase what other wizards sold.

When I read this I think about trading like how we trade treasure cards in the game. Except we might be able to do it with NPCs to.
KingsIsle has all ready stated that the only items they will allow to be traded directly between players are Treasure Cards.

Crowns should not be used to purchase items in the Bazaar. If you want to buy items with Crowns, go to the Crowns Shop. Unlike the Bazaar, the Crown-items prices do not change due to stock, and is thus more efficient as a separate entity.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
dayerider on May 16, 2016 wrote:
as long as players can NOT determine the price of the item, Im fine with it. I remember in Runescape when the grand exchange came out, and items worth about 500,000 gold skyrocketed to about 50,000,000
Agreed.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013

What are your thoughts?
You will NEVER be able to trade your items for Crowns. Most "No Auction" items can be sold at vendors' shops other than the Bazaar. You won't get top gold for them but considering the alternative is trashing them or feeding them to pets then if you really need gold it's the way to go. IMO the last thing we need is another shop.