Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wacky but cool ideas for PvE in new worlds

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Mar 19, 2011
1) I can't be the only one who has been driven to madness by Zeke quests. So...Zeke as a Boss we have to fight. He isn't evil, just thinks we need to be taught a lesson--to improve us!

"Young whippersnapper, in my day, we used to Respect our elders! You think an ole' varmint like me ain't got nothin' to teach ye? Ye got a another think comin!"

I'm not sure what school Zeke should belong to. Life or Balance maybe. He isn't a cheating boss, he is just really, really good. And he has a pet! His pet is probably a pack mule. The mule ends up being a mount we can get at crown shop.

2) Bosses with pets. See # 1.

3) Malistaire fights on your team.

4) Boss has ability to scramble positions of Human players. Your Life was in position #1, your Storm in position #4. Suddenly your Storm and Life have swapped positions. Ooh that would be annoying!

That would be interesting in PvP. If we could train a spell like "trade positions with friend on your left."

5) Even worse, the Boss can cause your team to trade schools. For example your Life becomes a Storm with the dame deck and gear as your Storm, and now your Storm is forced to play Life.

What do you think? What fun and strange ideas do YOU have?

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Liam Swiftwalker on May 6, 2016 wrote:
1) I can't be the only one who has been driven to madness by Zeke quests. So...Zeke as a Boss we have to fight. He isn't evil, just thinks we need to be taught a lesson--to improve us!

"Young whippersnapper, in my day, we used to Respect our elders! You think an ole' varmint like me ain't got nothin' to teach ye? Ye got a another think comin!"

I'm not sure what school Zeke should belong to. Life or Balance maybe. He isn't a cheating boss, he is just really, really good. And he has a pet! His pet is probably a pack mule. The mule ends up being a mount we can get at crown shop.

2) Bosses with pets. See # 1.

3) Malistaire fights on your team.

4) Boss has ability to scramble positions of Human players. Your Life was in position #1, your Storm in position #4. Suddenly your Storm and Life have swapped positions. Ooh that would be annoying!

That would be interesting in PvP. If we could train a spell like "trade positions with friend on your left."

5) Even worse, the Boss can cause your team to trade schools. For example your Life becomes a Storm with the dame deck and gear as your Storm, and now your Storm is forced to play Life.

What do you think? What fun and strange ideas do YOU have?
1) eh
2) they already have pets in Polaris
3) you can summon Malistaire as a minion
4) Rasputin does this somewhat
5) No just no

Lvl 110
Lvl 91
Lvl 27