Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Second Chance Chest name change request

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 13, 2011
Now, I have enjoyed dueling against The Rat in Polaris' Horizon Hold, disguised as Rasputin, but upon defeating him, his Second Chance Chest is named "Rasputin's Chest", instead of "The Rat's Chest".

Don't know why many keep calling him Rasputin when he revealed himself to be The Rat, the Puppet-Master, & 1st & eldest of Grandfather Spider's Children. Once done, we should call him by his real name.

It's a rather small request, but have The Rat's Second Chance Chest renamed so it would suit better to his name. He's not Rasputin anymore when he reveals his true form in the Horizon Hold.

Would also think about many exclusive gear drops that have Rasputin's name changed to suit The Rat's name, but that's to be talked about in another topic.

Hope it gets done someday. Thanks again for listening!

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Trimond297 on May 4, 2016 wrote:
Now, I have enjoyed dueling against The Rat in Polaris' Horizon Hold, disguised as Rasputin, but upon defeating him, his Second Chance Chest is named "Rasputin's Chest", instead of "The Rat's Chest".

Don't know why many keep calling him Rasputin when he revealed himself to be The Rat, the Puppet-Master, & 1st & eldest of Grandfather Spider's Children. Once done, we should call him by his real name.

It's a rather small request, but have The Rat's Second Chance Chest renamed so it would suit better to his name. He's not Rasputin anymore when he reveals his true form in the Horizon Hold.

Would also think about many exclusive gear drops that have Rasputin's name changed to suit The Rat's name, but that's to be talked about in another topic.

Hope it gets done someday. Thanks again for listening!
This happens with Malistaire also. Should we change Malistaire's Chest to Malistaire The Undying (Shadow)'s Chest? Exactly. Also, Rasputin is more commonly used by players than "the rat". My friends usually say: "Do you want to farm Rasputin" instead of "Do you want to fight the rat?"

Lvl 110
Lvl 90
Lvl 27