Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where are the storyline Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2016
As we all know, Celestia is full of quests that have to be done, but for some reason, my storyline quests in Celestia have stopped coming in. I researched the Celestia quests tree, and the closest quest that I think I would have would be around Crustacean Empire. Other factors would be that I did not finish grizzleheim (I am up to the quest "All is Revealed"), did not do "The Attache Case" in Kembaalung Village, and that I am a level 55 death wizard. I have a spell that I was needing to learn, but I wasn't notified by the npc that would call me over so he would teach it. I forgot the name of this npc but he is involved in grizzleheim and is in olde town. If anyone can fit the puzzle pieces together, can you please help me as to where I am up to. Thank you.

Administrator
Hello,

There are a few ways you can get back on track.

1) Use the in-game quest finder to find any quests in an area that you may have missed.

2) Use this guide to find where you may have left off:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Celestia_Quest_Tree#axzz46xDWyvGy

3) If you use these and still find yourself needing help finding your quest, you can send an email to support@wizard101.com and they will assist you further.

Good luck!

community@wizard101.com