Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Massive Fishing/Fishing Basket Problem

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
I have sent emails to the "help", "support", and finally tried "billing" email addresses. I've sent daily updates to all detailing a progression of problems with the fishing/fishing basket program. I have YET to receive a single acknowledgement to any of my emails, and none of them have been returned as "undeliverable", and also I have checked my spam filters as well. I got so desperate, I sent one to the KI billing email address hoping someone would find a way to help me out. This has been going on since 4-13-16, and still not a single reply, response, or request for additional information.

Briefly, I enjoy fishing and started participating in the Catch of the Day and the Weekly Fishing Tournaments, and was selling off the fish I caught on a daily basis. I had a lot of fish (in pairs - lowest and highest in weight) in my basket, because I was going to start putting some in acquariums. So I usually had 10-15 "vacant" spots in my fishing basket. Little by little I reached about 90/100, but was still selling off fish as I caught them, and until 4-13-16 all was OK. Then the program started not allowing me to sell off all of my fish. I am a level 110 life wizard, so I tried both the commons and Grizz to sell, but it didn't work out that way. It shrunk to 98/100 fish (and I had emailed "help" several times by then) and I could only catch two at a time, sell them, then fish for more--a real pain in the you know where! Then I hit 100/100 and could not fish at all. By then I had also emailed "support". To date I have not received any automated acknowledgment, no case number, no nothing!!! No replies at all to my problem. I even got desperate and sent an email to "billing" with copies of my emails. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE REPLY FROM ANYONE AT KI. I can't fish, can't sell, can't participate in the Catch of the Day or the Tournaments.

I've talked with several good wizard friends, and one suggested posting something--I should have thought of that myself, but here it is. I try on a daily basis to sell off the fish, I email help & support, and now I am posting in a forum. What do you have to do to get anyone to pay attention to your emails. And no, they are not being returned to me, and any "possible" reply is not caught in my spam filter!!!!

Please, is there anyone out there who can help me??????

Caroline UnicornSong

Administrator
Hello,

Are you at maximum gold on this Wizard? You won't be able to sell anything if you don't have room for more gold.

community@wizard101.com
Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Caroline UnicornSo... on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
I have sent emails to the "help", "support", and finally tried "billing" email addresses. I've sent daily updates to all detailing a progression of problems with the fishing/fishing basket program. I have YET to receive a single acknowledgement to any of my emails, and none of them have been returned as "undeliverable", and also I have checked my spam filters as well. I got so desperate, I sent one to the KI billing email address hoping someone would find a way to help me out. This has been going on since 4-13-16, and still not a single reply, response, or request for additional information.

Briefly, I enjoy fishing and started participating in the Catch of the Day and the Weekly Fishing Tournaments, and was selling off the fish I caught on a daily basis. I had a lot of fish (in pairs - lowest and highest in weight) in my basket, because I was going to start putting some in acquariums. So I usually had 10-15 "vacant" spots in my fishing basket. Little by little I reached about 90/100, but was still selling off fish as I caught them, and until 4-13-16 all was OK. Then the program started not allowing me to sell off all of my fish. I am a level 110 life wizard, so I tried both the commons and Grizz to sell, but it didn't work out that way. It shrunk to 98/100 fish (and I had emailed "help" several times by then) and I could only catch two at a time, sell them, then fish for more--a real pain in the you know where! Then I hit 100/100 and could not fish at all. By then I had also emailed "support". To date I have not received any automated acknowledgment, no case number, no nothing!!! No replies at all to my problem. I even got desperate and sent an email to "billing" with copies of my emails. I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SINGLE REPLY FROM ANYONE AT KI. I can't fish, can't sell, can't participate in the Catch of the Day or the Tournaments.

I've talked with several good wizard friends, and one suggested posting something--I should have thought of that myself, but here it is. I try on a daily basis to sell off the fish, I email help & support, and now I am posting in a forum. What do you have to do to get anyone to pay attention to your emails. And no, they are not being returned to me, and any "possible" reply is not caught in my spam filter!!!!

Please, is there anyone out there who can help me??????

Caroline UnicornSong
I know this won't be a solution to any glitches you might have but to free up room you can simply trash the fish. At level 110 I doubt you're hurting for gold so no big loss. It's surprising that you've gotten no email response from KI... although I did see you got a generic answer from Prof. Greyrose here on the forum. Good luck.

Survivor
Apr 29, 2012
I was no where near MAXIMUM GOLD. I had be able to go to the Bazaar and sell excess gear, seeds, T. cards, reagents, and such with absolutely no problem, I check my gold level each time I need to sell off stuff, including fish. If I try to sell anything at the Bazaar, that brings me to close to "MAXIMUM GOLD", I always got a message notice, and it was that same with fishing until this problem happened. The sell button stayed "grayed out". I finally got my automated reply and return message (I called my provider when I couldn't find anything in spam and they managed to locate two of them) and they claimed I was too close to Maximum Gold also, but I know I was not. I have sent them 3 updates on everything I did, the times I did it, and the results. I could not find any way to fix the problem myself, until tonight (4-21)
when I was trying once again to sell, and this time I was able to sell ONE fish. So I went fishing because I had 99/100 in my basket.

I tried to sell the one fish I caught, but it didn't work again. I checked and was not near Maximum Gold, and I was able to sell off some excess stuff at the Bazaar, and still remain under the mazimum. I kept going back and forth to check my ability to sell from my basket, and finally gave up and logged off. I returned about 2 hours later and started at the top of my fish list, and SOMEHOW (??Don't ask because I do not know how it happened) I was able to sell off one of each pair of fish I had in my basket. I got down to 81/100 and decided to try and fish to see if I now could, and I spent an hour happily doing so!!! (Self-healing computer game??? naw, I don't think so, but I also don't know how it got corrected, since I have yet to received another message or reply to my updates, and no they are not in my spam folder, nor could my provider find any more. I hope all will remain well when I try fishing again tomorrow !!!