Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elixir to Increase Pets

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 30, 2009
I would like an elixir to increase a pet from baby to adult with the purchase of a few crowns. I mean you already have the hatch all elixir, and hatch timer renewal elixir. Could we please have one more?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
It takes about 5 minutes of training to get a pet to adult with mega snacks. Take up gardening and you'll have more than you can ever use. There's enough shortcuts available through crowns that this is completely unneeded.

Astrologist
Dec 26, 2013
Adding to what Seethe said, how upset will you be when you use your elixir and the pet is a fail? Now you've spent Crowns on something you could have done for no cost, only because you were in a hurry. If you are training the pet you can stop at any time a bad talent manifests... using an elixir is going to vault you ahead several levels and the possible bad traits will just keep stacking up.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Just farm for couch potatoes... It's like people have no motivation to farm for stuff nowadays and just want it in the crown shop instead of actually using effort.

Lvl 110
Lvl 83
Lvl 27

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Adam Wintersinger on Apr 20, 2016 wrote:
Just farm for couch potatoes... It's like people have no motivation to farm for stuff nowadays and just want it in the crown shop instead of actually using effort.

Lvl 110
Lvl 83
Lvl 27
I myself have given up farming couch potatoes because I spent 12 hours one day and didn't get a single one.