Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Low lvl pvp

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 06, 2009
Hi guy, am new to all this. I need a bit of help, I have a low level wizard and I want to PvP her but idk how to PvP against another low level wizard? How do you set it up, cause I went to the dueling arena and hit 1v1 and they put me up against a lvl 110 storm and I was only level 9. So can anyone please help me

Defender
Feb 27, 2015
Luckyme2495 on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
Hi guy, am new to all this. I need a bit of help, I have a low level wizard and I want to PvP her but idk how to PvP against another low level wizard? How do you set it up, cause I went to the dueling arena and hit 1v1 and they put me up against a lvl 110 storm and I was only level 9. So can anyone please help me
hey there fellow wizard!

You probably hit the "quick match" button im not sure what it is called but maybe its close to what i said. If you want to play against wizards close to your skill level, then create your own match or else if you just click that button, it does not pay attention to your skill level.

Hope this helped!
Taylor Searider level 48 ice oni slayer

Survivor
Jan 13, 2014
annaxh on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
hey there fellow wizard!

You probably hit the "quick match" button im not sure what it is called but maybe its close to what i said. If you want to play against wizards close to your skill level, then create your own match or else if you just click that button, it does not pay attention to your skill level.

Hope this helped!
Taylor Searider level 48 ice oni slayer
Not so. The quick matching system is the only way to match up for Ranked PvP. It is as fair as Kingsisle can make it, which isn't exactly very fair, but you have a decent chance to win. If you do Practice PvP, you can set your own matches (level min/cap), but there is no reward from them