Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Daily assignment questions!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
I have a few questions about the daily assignments. I really enjoy the idea, and it gives me another reason to go on everyday!

My first question is: Does anyone actually know what the 5th, 10th, and/or 15th day rewards are? I would really like to know. If you did the daily assignment every day on test realm, you might probably know. You may not know the 10th and 15th, because I don't know if test realm was open for 10 or more days, but if you know the 5th daily reward, could you tell me what it is please? Thanks!

My second question is: Can we only get rewards on one wizard? I understand that the rewards are cumulative, which obviously means that the crowns from the certain day rewards go towards the account in general, meaning any wizard can use them, but then I was thinking about gold and arena tickets. How can they be cumulative? Gold only goes towards each wizard... I don't know if I misunderstood what they meant, but I need someone to explain it to me. I was on my ice wizard, completing the first daily assignment, which was supposed to give me 200 gold. Before I claimed the daily reward, I had 13,313 gold (this isn't an example number, it really was the amount I had). After claiming the daily reward, I still had 13,313 gold. I was wondering if you get the daily assignment reward directly after assignment is completed? Did I have 13,113 gold, and then after the assignment, did I immediately get 13,313? I don't know how it works...

I would really like to know if you can only claim rewards for one wizard. I doubt it, but I need to know so I don't waste my time doing daily assignments. Can I get the 10 crowns from each wizard after completing the 4th day?

Thanks for reading and answering if you do!

Administrator
Hello,

You can complete daily assignments for rewards on each of your Wizards separately.

You receive the reward, the gold for example, immediately after completing the task, not when viewing the reward screen. Clicking on the "G" icon just allows you to view your progress in days. So if you check your gold before completing the task, then after, you will notice the increase.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
The Epic Duck on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
I have a few questions about the daily assignments. I really enjoy the idea, and it gives me another reason to go on everyday!

My first question is: Does anyone actually know what the 5th, 10th, and/or 15th day rewards are? I would really like to know. If you did the daily assignment every day on test realm, you might probably know. You may not know the 10th and 15th, because I don't know if test realm was open for 10 or more days, but if you know the 5th daily reward, could you tell me what it is please? Thanks!

My second question is: Can we only get rewards on one wizard? I understand that the rewards are cumulative, which obviously means that the crowns from the certain day rewards go towards the account in general, meaning any wizard can use them, but then I was thinking about gold and arena tickets. How can they be cumulative? Gold only goes towards each wizard... I don't know if I misunderstood what they meant, but I need someone to explain it to me. I was on my ice wizard, completing the first daily assignment, which was supposed to give me 200 gold. Before I claimed the daily reward, I had 13,313 gold (this isn't an example number, it really was the amount I had). After claiming the daily reward, I still had 13,313 gold. I was wondering if you get the daily assignment reward directly after assignment is completed? Did I have 13,113 gold, and then after the assignment, did I immediately get 13,313? I don't know how it works...

I would really like to know if you can only claim rewards for one wizard. I doubt it, but I need to know so I don't waste my time doing daily assignments. Can I get the 10 crowns from each wizard after completing the 4th day?

Thanks for reading and answering if you do!
In TR I got some low level hat on the 5th day and a new housing item (it was called Special Hat Stand and just looked like the hat stand in the crownshop but it had a purple hat on it instead) on the 10th. TR ended before I could get the 15th day so maybe that one will be especially cool.

You can get rewards on multiple wizards. Idk what happened with your gold but it should be that whichever wizard completes the task gets the gold or tickets and doesn't share with other wizards on the same account. As for crowns I'm not sure but I've been curious, myself, and plan on keeping up on daily rewards on two of my wizards (any more than that might be too tedious for me) to see what happens.

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Another question, how are the gold rewards decided? Yesterday all of my wizards had the same assignment, but some got 500 Gold for completing it, others got 600.

Today my wizards got different assignments, though this time the rewards were consistent depending on the assignment they completed. The ones who had to defeat spiders got 900 gold, the ones who were sent to the Storm school got 750 gold.

How is all of that determined, the different quests and rewards? The arena ticket and crown tables are the same across the board, but some of my wizards now have 750 and 1,000 gold for rewards for day 6 and 7, and the others have 900 and 1,200.

Administrator
High Five Ghost on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
Another question, how are the gold rewards decided? Yesterday all of my wizards had the same assignment, but some got 500 Gold for completing it, others got 600.

Today my wizards got different assignments, though this time the rewards were consistent depending on the assignment they completed. The ones who had to defeat spiders got 900 gold, the ones who were sent to the Storm school got 750 gold.

How is all of that determined, the different quests and rewards? The arena ticket and crown tables are the same across the board, but some of my wizards now have 750 and 1,000 gold for rewards for day 6 and 7, and the others have 900 and 1,200.
The assignments and rewards are divided into groups based on level. When you go to see your assignment, across the top it will say "lightweight" or "cruiserweight" for example.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
High Five Ghost on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:

It's determined by your wizard's level.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2008
While we're asking Daily Assignment Questions, I have a question about when it resets.

It seems that everytime I complete a task it resets the clock to 24 hours. Unfortunately this just pushs the time I can do my tasks later and later each day!

Example: I do a task at 4pm and I complete it, and it resets to 24 hours? Then I cant do it again UNTIL 4pm the next day. Unless I am able to do the next days task at exactly at 4pm it just moves the time later for the following day (so if I cant do it until 4:30, then the next day I have to wait until after 4:30), and the cycle continues eventually pushing the task out of my playing hours, and forcing me to not be able to continue without skipping a day.

Unless I am misinterpreting something, I would recommend that it should reset at a set time every day (like midnight), so it truly represents playing each 'day', and not adhere to a set interval of hours that will just keep extending further and further along.

Thanks for your time!

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Ah, I see. The gold rewards don't particularly matter to me all that much, I'm almost always maxed out on gold anyways, I was just trying to figure out the connection. Thanks!

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
I realized that the reward is obtained immediately after the task, but for my 4th day, I had to defeat a scarlet witch in Triton Avenue. I checked right after the battle, but I didn't get the 10 crowns I was supposed to. I know it was a daily quest, because right after the battle, Gravulum Order logo popped up, and when I clicked it, it said "View Reward".
Please tell me what's wrong. Do crowns take a while to appear? I would very much like the crowns that I'm supposed to get.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
Oh, and also, something annoying has come up. I couldn't complete the daily second daily assignment on my ice wizard. The assignment was to visit the Royal Museum in Marleybone, which I did, but the Gravulum Order logo didn't pop up and I didn't get my reward. My theory is because I didn't complete Marleybone, because I completed it on my death wizard and was able to collect the reward, but I personally don't think you should have to complete Marleybone just to complete the assignment. It might just be a bug though... There was another person I met who had the exact same problem. I understand that the assignment reset, but I think this should be fixed.

Survivor
Dec 30, 2014
Sorry, one last thing. I meant to say "Scarlet Screamer". I originally typed "Scarlet Witch". My bad.

Administrator
The Epic Duck on Apr 9, 2016 wrote:
I realized that the reward is obtained immediately after the task, but for my 4th day, I had to defeat a scarlet witch in Triton Avenue. I checked right after the battle, but I didn't get the 10 crowns I was supposed to. I know it was a daily quest, because right after the battle, Gravulum Order logo popped up, and when I clicked it, it said "View Reward".
Please tell me what's wrong. Do crowns take a while to appear? I would very much like the crowns that I'm supposed to get.
Hello,

There was an issue on April 9 that prevented Crowns from being awarded to some players for their Daily Assignment. This issue has since been resolved on the morning of April 10, so the next time you have a Crowns award it should be applied normally. You can view your Crowns on the Crowns History tab of the My Accounts page of the website.

There is also currently a known issue with the Marleybone Royal Museum that will prevent some players from receiving credit for completing their assignment to visit the Museum. This will be resolved in an upcoming update.

I apologize for the inconvenience and confusion. Thank you for your patience as we work through these issues with this new system.

community@wizard101.com
Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Magus Zeppers on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
While we're asking Daily Assignment Questions, I have a question about when it resets.

It seems that everytime I complete a task it resets the clock to 24 hours. Unfortunately this just pushs the time I can do my tasks later and later each day!

Example: I do a task at 4pm and I complete it, and it resets to 24 hours? Then I cant do it again UNTIL 4pm the next day. Unless I am able to do the next days task at exactly at 4pm it just moves the time later for the following day (so if I cant do it until 4:30, then the next day I have to wait until after 4:30), and the cycle continues eventually pushing the task out of my playing hours, and forcing me to not be able to continue without skipping a day.

Unless I am misinterpreting something, I would recommend that it should reset at a set time every day (like midnight), so it truly represents playing each 'day', and not adhere to a set interval of hours that will just keep extending further and further along.

Thanks for your time!
The reset time is already clearly indicated in the game.

If you talk to the assignment giver in ravenwood or interact with the lodestone after completing an assignment, it will say "next assignment in ____ hours." Do a little math and you might discover that assignments reset at 12 AM EST. Any deviation from this is a bug of some kind.

Defender
Jun 08, 2015
Todays Lightweight Assignments is not crediting Daily Assignment Rewards badges received to wizards who have not failed to get a badge everyday.

account: greenwinds
shorted:
Cheyenne is short one day
Angel Eyes is short 2 days

also like to mention that I've had to defeat more that one of the enemy to obtain the reward, but each wiz has received all badges, they just haven't been recorded properly. I go to the thing a ma jig after each badge is earned to make sure it says it's completed since having to do assignment repeatedly to get the badge. And even after that, they were not credited right.

Survivor
Apr 04, 2010
I tried to do today's assignment with my ice and balance characters but could not complete it due to the fact that I am unable to access the area in Tanglewood yet. I believe this is an oversight. The game should look to see if you can access the area before giving you the assignment.