Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Shared Homes/Dorms

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 22, 2013
I think that it would be a great idea if people could have shared dorms/homes with maybe up to 4 people per home, i think it would be a nice way for people to become closer.

Historian
May 15, 2009
the inherent flaw in this is that if only one person had control over furniture and such people would complain about not having any say in what the house looks like.
on the flip side if everyone can move or place furniture and such at their leisure it will spark problems with people trolling or removing or moving items out of spite or anger or without permission.

really it's best if people not share plots of land

Defender
Jun 06, 2009
Interesting idea but I wouldn't like it if people kept moving my housing stuff

Squire
Jul 18, 2009
Like others have said- no.

It could turn into a place where people just trade furniture for free- like crowns furniture. Additionally, others could pick up gear sets on mannequins ether without permission or if it was something valuable like commander robes.

I think it's perfectly reasonable to let people become closer in the traditional way of questing, visiting houses and standing around the commons. We don't need an overly complicated and flawed system for the sake of socialization in a game that's social by nature.