Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new storm spell - chain lightining

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
What it does:

The good side: Storm casts it at a target. The target takes full damage. If there's any damage left over, it jumps to the next enemy and so on.

The bad side: If it goes through all the enemies, it jumps over to the remaining target - the storm that cast it and his/her friends.

A storm that isn't showing off and calculates correctly might wipe out all the enemies

A storm that doesn't calculate right just might wipe out both sides

spell carries a 110% increase threat on with it.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
This is Interesting but, it will be hard to code/ make into the game.
Now if it was more like Insane Bolt with a 50 % chance to hit you or in this case your team, I'd be more open to it. Others will just say that its another Mass attack for storm, but because my main IS storm id like to see this may be as a 2 pip 1 shadow spell.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
Thomic Thunder on Mar 29, 2016 wrote:
This is Interesting but, it will be hard to code/ make into the game.
Now if it was more like Insane Bolt with a 50 % chance to hit you or in this case your team, I'd be more open to it. Others will just say that its another Mass attack for storm, but because my main IS storm id like to see this may be as a 2 pip 1 shadow spell.
It wouldn't be hard to code into the game.

And yeah, it's a mass attack for storm, but it's a double edged sword, too :) I think it would be fun.

Survivor
Feb 07, 2015
It should be called Riccochet Lightning.

Explorer
May 25, 2011
Seems cool except if you have a troll on your team...