Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polar Bear Cub/Rescue Rover

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
Is there any way to acquire one of these pets currently either by hatching or some other way? Would anyone that has one be willing to help me out?

Survivor
Sep 17, 2012
I have both if you would like to hatch sometime just let me know! :)

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
Yep, you just have to hatch with someone who has one of those pets. Then its a 50/50 chance on what egg you get

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Dawknee on Mar 24, 2016 wrote:
Is there any way to acquire one of these pets currently either by hatching or some other way? Would anyone that has one be willing to help me out?
I also have both. The poplar bear can cast a storm spear and the rescue rover can cast a unicorn spell aside from the spell they come with.
I'm Rebecca Raintalon if you are interested in hatching with me.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
Would either of you be interested in planning a meet up? Any preferred realms or anything? I'm usually in Wu. My wizard is Bailey Bearblood and usually have an ice wyvern sliding around with me

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
hydra4444 on Apr 5, 2016 wrote:
I also have both. The poplar bear can cast a storm spear and the rescue rover can cast a unicorn spell aside from the spell they come with.
I'm Rebecca Raintalon if you are interested in hatching with me.
Hey Rebecca!
Would you be interested in hatching with me? I'd really love a Rescue Rover, especially one with Unicorn! If you could, I would really appreciate it and will love you forever. Thanks!

-Zachary Titantamer

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
zackza10 on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
Hey Rebecca!
Would you be interested in hatching with me? I'd really love a Rescue Rover, especially one with Unicorn! If you could, I would really appreciate it and will love you forever. Thanks!

-Zachary Titantamer
Sure! I'd love to hatch with you! I do have enough money for a hatch, and I will spend some time around the pet shop soon. Just tell me when you need me!
-Rebecca Raintalon

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
hydra4444 on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
Sure! I'd love to hatch with you! I do have enough money for a hatch, and I will spend some time around the pet shop soon. Just tell me when you need me!
-Rebecca Raintalon
Would you be able to hatch with me too sometime? Whenever you're available is okay with me I can get on whenever. It would be great if we could. I'm bad at checking the forums while being online

Survivor
Jun 22, 2009
hydra4444 on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
-Rebecca Raintalon
I'm free most of this weekend. What time works for you? (Also, what realm can I find you in?)
-Zachary Titantamer

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Dawknee on Apr 7, 2016 wrote:
Would you be able to hatch with me too sometime? Whenever you're available is okay with me I can get on whenever. It would be great if we could. I'm bad at checking the forums while being online
I'll try to find enough gold and money for both of you to hatch with my rescue rover. I love helping people and I'm sure that my rescue rover is interested in breeding, too.

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
zackza10 on Apr 8, 2016 wrote:
I'm free most of this weekend. What time works for you? (Also, what realm can I find you in?)
-Zachary Titantamer
I'll try to find enough gold and money for both of you to hatch with my rescue rover. I love helping people and I'm sure that my rescue rover is interested in breeding, too.
I'm free for most of the weekend as well. I'm usually on at 9:00 AM, 12:00 PM, and 4:00 PM. Right now, I'm working on defeating Marelybone.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
hydra4444 on Apr 9, 2016 wrote:
I can wait however long needed it's really kind of you to do this so whenever you can I'll be waiting. Just name a date time and realm and I'll be there friend

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Dawknee on Apr 10, 2016 wrote:
I can wait however long needed it's really kind of you to do this so whenever you can I'll be waiting. Just name a date time and realm and I'll be there friend
Good! I will be traveling around marelybone today at 7-8 PM today. I hope that we can find each other.

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
By the by, what kind of pets do you guys have? I'd like to know incase I get an egg with your pet inside. I'd like to preferably breed with a balance pet with a good balance spell.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
hydra4444 on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
By the by, what kind of pets do you guys have? I'd like to know incase I get an egg with your pet inside. I'd like to preferably breed with a balance pet with a good balance spell.
Would you like to meet at a certain realm at a certain place sometime? I think that'd make it way easier to find each other than waiting on whenever these posts actually get posted and hoping the other sees it.
I don't have many balance pets, if any. Have a couple of Myth and Ice pets and a few Fire. A lot are babies but can train up the others if interested. The only balance pets I have are a dragon and a red panda. rn the panda just gives +6 piercing? I think it is to next spell. whatever the split shield icon means.

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Dawknee on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
Would you like to meet at a certain realm at a certain place sometime? I think that'd make it way easier to find each other than waiting on whenever these posts actually get posted and hoping the other sees it.
I don't have many balance pets, if any. Have a couple of Myth and Ice pets and a few Fire. A lot are babies but can train up the others if interested. The only balance pets I have are a dragon and a red panda. rn the panda just gives +6 piercing? I think it is to next spell. whatever the split shield icon means.
I don't rely mind what pet you have, but I'd like it to have a good spell at least. Perhaps we could meet at 7:45 pm on Tuesday the 12th in the vampire realm in area one in pet pavilion. That's a lot of info hope this works.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
hydra4444 on Apr 11, 2016 wrote:
I don't rely mind what pet you have, but I'd like it to have a good spell at least. Perhaps we could meet at 7:45 pm on Tuesday the 12th in the vampire realm in area one in pet pavilion. That's a lot of info hope this works.
That is just fine hope to see you there friend

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Dawknee on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
That is just fine hope to see you there friend
Just incase, here is my information again. You can never be too sure.
I am Rebecca Raintalon, a level 43 Balance Wizard with a Rescue rover or a Polar bear cub.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
hydra4444 on Apr 12, 2016 wrote:
Just incase, here is my information again. You can never be too sure.
I am Rebecca Raintalon, a level 43 Balance Wizard with a Rescue rover or a Polar bear cub.
I'm sorry I missed you today, something really important came up and just couldn't make it. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience after you being so kind as to offer to hatch. If you're still available to hatch that'd be greatly appreciated. Whenever you're next available is cool. Again I'm very sorry

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
Dawknee on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
I'm sorry I missed you today, something really important came up and just couldn't make it. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience after you being so kind as to offer to hatch. If you're still available to hatch that'd be greatly appreciated. Whenever you're next available is cool. Again I'm very sorry
It's ok, I understand. Important things come up sometimes, and they need to be attended to. I'm still available to hatch and I'll be glad to set up another hatching date. Don't worry about missing the hatch, I have a free schedule. Just tell me when the best time would be to hatch.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
hydra4444 on Apr 13, 2016 wrote:
It's ok, I understand. Important things come up sometimes, and they need to be attended to. I'm still available to hatch and I'll be glad to set up another hatching date. Don't worry about missing the hatch, I have a free schedule. Just tell me when the best time would be to hatch.
How about the same original time and realm at the pet pavillion 4/13 or 4/14 ? btw what time zone are you in? just to make sure I get the time right. I'm eastern time zone

Survivor
Jun 24, 2010
Are there any players interested in hatching with a siren? I'm looking specifically for a strong life or storm pet, preferably with a fairly high intelligence.

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
How about the same original time and realm at the pet pavillion 4/13 or 4/14 ? btw what time zone are you in? just to make sure I get the time right. I'm eastern time zone
Sure! Either the 14th or 15th at that time works for me. I am also in the eastern time zone.

Survivor
Jan 28, 2016
hydra4444 on Apr 14, 2016 wrote:
Sure! Either the 14th or 15th at that time works for me. I am also in the eastern time zone.
So if you see this in time, the 15th at 7:45 pm Vampire realm at the pet pavillion okie dokie

Explorer
Apr 13, 2013
I'm really sorry, but I can't hatch until the 18th. I am going to Orlando for the week end, and I won't be able to acsess the internet up there. Again, sorry.