Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Secret room?????

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
Hi! I was just wondering, in the Arcanum, how come there is a metal, electrified barrier guarding a door to your left once you enter the Arcanum?. Is the Arcanum hiding something???? what are your thoughts???

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
Trigon101060 on Mar 22, 2016 wrote:
Hi! I was just wondering, in the Arcanum, how come there is a metal, electrified barrier guarding a door to your left once you enter the Arcanum?. Is the Arcanum hiding something???? what are your thoughts???
Thoughts in other posts and such, just one word: Be patient...

Heh, phil reference

Squire
Jul 04, 2012
There are lots of rooms in the Arcanum which we can't go inside. We just have to wait and see what happens in upcoming updates that might involve those doors.

Angela Gem Level 110
Katie GoldFountain Level 98

Survivor
May 27, 2013
I think that the door will lead to quest in Arcanum

Andrew 110

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
It seems weird that out of all of the doors of the Arcanum, there had to be a electric metal fence guarding a door.

Survivor
Aug 15, 2008
The not so "Secret" room in the Arcanum leads to the Broken Shores where wizards will fight Grand Father Spider in an epic finale along with his children.

It will be the end of the Spiral if all is loss,
take the rotten plant beside the metal electric door as a warning of end times.

But you did not hear this from me.

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
No idea, but if we learn shadow magic I wonder if we will ever learn Light magic... (I mean like a new school of magic)
After all the badge says "child of light and shadow"....

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
darkshadow1709 on May 19, 2016 wrote:
The not so "Secret" room in the Arcanum leads to the Broken Shores where wizards will fight Grand Father Spider in an epic finale along with his children.

It will be the end of the Spiral if all is loss,
take the rotten plant beside the metal electric door as a warning of end times.

But you did not hear this from me.
And you know this how??????

Survivor
Nov 28, 2009
you also can not enter the Shadow Door and what appears to be the astral door.

lots of secrets are hidden.

Just wait and see what Kingsisle is hiding from us all

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
exp613 on May 19, 2016 wrote:
No idea, but if we learn shadow magic I wonder if we will ever learn Light magic... (I mean like a new school of magic)
After all the badge says "child of light and shadow"....
I don't think there will be a new school of magic e.g light. I think KI have ran out of ideas for a bunch of new spells for a new school. Just think how hard it will be for KI to create new lvl 120 spells for all schools.

Survivor
Dec 05, 2011
someone said something about learning "light magic" we actually have already, in the form of the astral schools.

Alexander frost lvl 110

Patrick wildleaf lvl 110

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
zander14cool on Jul 12, 2016 wrote:
someone said something about learning "light magic" we actually have already, in the form of the astral schools.

Alexander frost lvl 110

Patrick wildleaf lvl 110
coming up with a whole new school is going to be extremley hard, with coming up with spells and professes etc. I think shadow was the last school KI is gonna make

A+ Student
Mar 31, 2009
You just need to believe more! Haha

If they did introduce a "Light" school I don't think it would be for a while yet. You non-believers can read this post about Light Magic as a school. (There are other posts too that explore this topic). How do you explain the new symbol that is by the door and in the Repository?!?!?

Defender
Aug 03, 2015
exp613 on Jul 13, 2016 wrote:
You just need to believe more! Haha

If they did introduce a "Light" school I don't think it would be for a while yet. You non-believers can read this post about Light Magic as a school. (There are other posts too that explore this topic). How do you explain the new symbol that is by the door and in the Repository?!?!?
Apparently Cantrip is the new school KI is working on.

Survivor
Oct 16, 2010
The Arcanum is a fairly new area within the Wizard101 world so their is a lot of potential expansions to it. Most likely these unused doors will be unlocked when new worlds are introduced so have a little patience.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2013
It could be the Arcanum's headmaster room. That is what I think.

Geographer
Apr 29, 2012
Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
I notice extra (unusable) doors in many rooms or places or dungeons.

Always makes me wonder, Hmmm....

Delver
Oct 26, 2010
All of the arcanum teachers say that they have new spells they are going to be teaching you soon, so obviously Kingsisle has plans for new spells for each school.