Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Available For Help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 09, 2016
Hello! I have seen many postings, along with many chats in the commons of "I need help." Since I am currently not questing much, I decided maybe I could help. I am a level 61 Necromancer (Death) Wizard, with a current health of around 3,319. I have a accuracy of approx. 91%, and a block of 28%. I have a armor piercing rating of four for each school, and a resist of 10 for each school. My stun resist is 4% and my damage for my school is 16. Power Pips 75%. The highest spell I have learned is Bone Dragon. I am telling this to you in the hopes you can find me useful for your needs. If you would like help my name is Austin JadeShard and I can be seen around the commons, most often in the top four realms, most of the night. If you need help either add me, message me, or add a post. I will try to respond to posts as fast as I can. I am glad to be of assistance, thank you.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
DeathBringerStar on Mar 21, 2016 wrote:
Hello! I have seen many postings, along with many chats in the commons of "I need help." Since I am currently not questing much, I decided maybe I could help. I am a level 61 Necromancer (Death) Wizard, with a current health of around 3,319. I have a accuracy of approx. 91%, and a block of 28%. I have a armor piercing rating of four for each school, and a resist of 10 for each school. My stun resist is 4% and my damage for my school is 16. Power Pips 75%. The highest spell I have learned is Bone Dragon. I am telling this to you in the hopes you can find me useful for your needs. If you would like help my name is Austin JadeShard and I can be seen around the commons, most often in the top four realms, most of the night. If you need help either add me, message me, or add a post. I will try to respond to posts as fast as I can. I am glad to be of assistance, thank you.
Oo, could you help my three max fire wizards farm darkmoor for gold keys? (The first part) It would be nice since it gets boring at times and my determination is somewhat lacking... Yes, I could point out some complications in your statement but I'm too lazy to say it now...heh. Anyways, keep up the good work!

Survivor
Feb 09, 2016
Richard, I'd love to be of assistance, but as you said there are some complications. I am a level 61, so darkmoor is not unlocked. I'm sorry, but as of now I cannot help.

- Austin, a level 61 death wizard

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
DeathBringerStar on Mar 22, 2016 wrote:
Richard, I'd love to be of assistance, but as you said there are some complications. I am a level 61, so darkmoor is not unlocked. I'm sorry, but as of now I cannot help.

- Austin, a level 61 death wizard
Hmm, I've had a change of heart... Maybe you'll actually do well in this business. As a team leader on my main who has helped higher world players in their adventures, I wish you good luck on your quest.

Sincerely, Richard SkullDust, FireDust, and GoldDust

Survivor
Oct 30, 2015
Survivor
Feb 09, 2016
Kewin, I am always willing to help. I love to pay back what my friends have done for me. Please post: 1: level 2: school 3: area you need help in 4: member or non member 5: time zone and online times.

Austin, level 65

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
DeathBringerStar on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:
Kewin, I am always willing to help. I love to pay back what my friends have done for me. Please post: 1: level 2: school 3: area you need help in 4: member or non member 5: time zone and online times.

Austin, level 65
I always need help with bosses and dungeons, and I want to farm that MooShu boss Takanobu the Masterless for Catch of the Day (do you have any skeleton keys?) and maybe Koto for Ninja Pigs. Not that I need help with Koto, it's just faster (but Takanobu is tricky it seems, and I need skeleton keys, which I can never get).

Level 65 Member
Central Time Zone

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
DeathBringerStar on Mar 23, 2016 wrote:

Austin, level 65
Hey,

I know alot of people are asking you for help right now, but I am desperately seeking help on these three dungeons I have to do. You probably did them recently or maybe you havent done them yet. But since I just Reached lvl 60, I have to do the lower zigazag dungeon, the tower of the helephant, and the waterworks. Whichever one you want to do is fine with me. I am a member, go by Eastern time, and am online pretty much everyday in the morning and sometimes in the Afternoon.

Heather StarSong lvl 60

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
omagicspells on Mar 26, 2016 wrote:
Hey,

I know alot of people are asking you for help right now, but I am desperately seeking help on these three dungeons I have to do. You probably did them recently or maybe you havent done them yet. But since I just Reached lvl 60, I have to do the lower zigazag dungeon, the tower of the helephant, and the waterworks. Whichever one you want to do is fine with me. I am a member, go by Eastern time, and am online pretty much everyday in the morning and sometimes in the Afternoon.

Heather StarSong lvl 60
I can help you. I am a Level 67 Storm . I haven't done Waterworks yet, but I have done Zigzag (not House of Scales though). I can redo the first part of Zigzag because it is short and the second part I have not done yet.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Richard SkullDust on Mar 21, 2016 wrote:
Oo, could you help my three max fire wizards farm darkmoor for gold keys? (The first part) It would be nice since it gets boring at times and my determination is somewhat lacking... Yes, I could point out some complications in your statement but I'm too lazy to say it now...heh. Anyways, keep up the good work!
I can help you on my fire, I'm going for masteries in the 1st part.

Lvl 110
Lvl 78
Lvl 25

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
DeathBringerStar on Mar 21, 2016 wrote:
It's nice that you're helping people out but most of the stuff I need assistance with is way too high lvl (mostly just Rasputin and Baba Yaga). Still, I'm glad that there are people like you in the community

Lvl 110
Lvl 78
Lvl 25

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
omagicspells on Mar 26, 2016 wrote:
Hey,

Heather StarSong lvl 60
My balance, fire and death still have to do zigazag and TOTH so I can help you with those.

Lvl 110
Lvl 78
Lvl 25

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on Apr 6, 2016 wrote:
My balance, fire and death still have to do zigazag and TOTH so I can help you with those.

Lvl 110
Lvl 78
Lvl 25
Thanks! I am done with TOTH but I havent done Lower Zigazag. So what date and time? I am usually free on weekends.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015

Lvl 110
Lvl 78
Lvl 25
Can you help me with them?

Almost level 70 and I still haven't gotten around to it.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Fable Finder on Apr 21, 2016 wrote:
Can you help me with them?

Almost level 70 and I still haven't gotten around to it.
Sure, just tell me the date and time.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
I can help you on my fire, I'm going for masteries in the 1st part.

Lvl 110
Lvl 78
Lvl 25
Whoopsies, I didn't know you responding to my statement about a month ago heh, I just came on here to look for entertaining messages. Anyways I'm not really farming Dankmoor as well as not really playing the game unless some people on Discord need help. Also I still have about 14 gold keys since Omen came out, not farming him anymore since I got the hat, deck, and boots. Man I am just done with everything, anyways good travels dude!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on Apr 25, 2016 wrote:
Sure, just tell me the date and time.
Sorry for responding late - I got busy (really busy lol).

If you're still interested:

May 24, 2016 (Giving you plenty of time to see this)
3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
4:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
5:00 PM Central Standard Time (This is me)
6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Tell me if this works.

Additionally:

We can meet up by Herman for Waterworks. Server Wraith to meet up because it probably won't be full, but we can switch. My wizard's name is Christo. Guessing yours is Adam Wintersinger?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Richard SkullDust on May 4, 2016 wrote:
Whoopsies, I didn't know you responding to my statement about a month ago heh, I just came on here to look for entertaining messages. Anyways I'm not really farming Dankmoor as well as not really playing the game unless some people on Discord need help. Also I still have about 14 gold keys since Omen came out, not farming him anymore since I got the hat, deck, and boots. Man I am just done with everything, anyways good travels dude!
Join the late crew

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Fable Finder on May 18, 2016 wrote:
Sorry for responding late - I got busy (really busy lol).

If you're still interested:

May 24, 2016 (Giving you plenty of time to see this)
3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time
4:00 PM Mountain Standard Time
5:00 PM Central Standard Time (This is me)
6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time

Tell me if this works.

Additionally:

We can meet up by Herman for Waterworks. Server Wraith to meet up because it probably won't be full, but we can switch. My wizard's name is Christo. Guessing yours is Adam Wintersinger?
I'm not doing waterworks and also my wizards' names are: Balance: Luke Dragonblood, Fire: Angel, Death: Talon

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on May 20, 2016 wrote:
I'm not doing waterworks and also my wizards' names are: Balance: Luke Dragonblood, Fire: Angel, Death: Talon
Maybe I misunderstood: Zigazag is just as good though.

And gee I missed it again. This is embarrassing. Just so you know this is one of my weaknesses. I don't want to make excuses but a friend of ours wanted help with packing up their house and my parents wanted us all to go so yeah I couldn't get on. And then after that I couldn't find this post even when I searched my name. I could set the date for tomorrow but you might not see it but then if I set it for later something like this may pop up again. I'll do both and see how it works out. Tomorrow: Wednesday, June 1st, 2016. Same time as I put in the other post. Other: Saturday, June 4th, 2016 or Saturday, June 11th, 2016. I'm not as busy so I should make it.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Fable Finder on May 31, 2016 wrote:

And gee I missed it again. This is embarrassing. Just so you know this is one of my weaknesses. I don't want to make excuses but a friend of ours wanted help with packing up their house and my parents wanted us all to go so yeah I couldn't get on. And then after that I couldn't find this post even when I searched my name. I could set the date for tomorrow but you might not see it but then if I set it for later something like this may pop up again. I'll do both and see how it works out. Tomorrow: Wednesday, June 1st, 2016. Same time as I put in the other post. Other: Saturday, June 4th, 2016 or Saturday, June 11th, 2016. I'm not as busy so I should make it.
Well I would but I will probably be farming Moo Manghu at that time.

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Fable Finder on May 31, 2016 wrote:

Lol silly me I forgot the meet-up, how about by the entrance to the Temple of Storms?

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Adam Wintersinger on Jun 1, 2016 wrote:
Well I would but I will probably be farming Moo Manghu at that time.
What works for you?

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Fable Finder on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:
Lol silly me I forgot the meet-up, how about by the entrance to the Temple of Storms?
What realm? I finished Moo Manchu before I went there thankfully and also I got the swashbuckler hat last night so I probably don't need to do it anymore.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Fable Finder on Jun 2, 2016 wrote:
Missed it, I was playing pirate101 and completely forgot about this.