Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Trainable spell ideas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
So, my topic is about new spells that can be added to your spellbook. Spells like Frozen Kraken and Firezilla. It would be cool to be able to enchant these spells and use them and stuff. I have 2 possible ways to get them

-You could train them like normal

OR

-You could craft them. For example: a firezilla spell card could require you to use 10 helephant Treasure cards, 10 stormzilla treasure cards, 1 firezilla Treasure card, and more reagents.

I really want spells like this to be obtainable. Make it happen, kingsisle!

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
Brian ShadowTail on Mar 20, 2016 wrote:
So, my topic is about new spells that can be added to your spellbook. Spells like Frozen Kraken and Firezilla. It would be cool to be able to enchant these spells and use them and stuff. I have 2 possible ways to get them

-You could train them like normal

OR

-You could craft them. For example: a firezilla spell card could require you to use 10 helephant Treasure cards, 10 stormzilla treasure cards, 1 firezilla Treasure card, and more reagents.

I really want spells like this to be obtainable. Make it happen, kingsisle!
I agree, there should be spells like the Olympus spells and the Morganthe spells as trainable spells!

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Belgrim MoonDreame... on Mar 21, 2016 wrote:
I agree, there should be spells like the Olympus spells and the Morganthe spells as trainable spells!
I am mainly talking about spells like the normal spells in different schools but that would add along to my idea.

Survivor
Mar 09, 2014
Buddy, I love that idea.

But, there is this weird kind of Sun magic called "Mutate Spells" which actually allow you to create frozen krakens and firezillas, but I love your idea. It would be awesome if we could train these spells!

Historian
Nov 28, 2010
I used to really want those spells at one point too. But now there are so many spells that we can learn that I just don't see the value in those. There are so many spells I've learned that I just don't use anymore, and I can see these being added to that list.

To me, they're novelties. They should remain treasure cards so that people can use them here and there when they want to show off something different. I just don't think there's real value or a need to make them them permanent trainable cards.