Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Game ideas

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Post game ideas (like stuff you could find at home or in faireground areas) here.

Here are some of my ideas.

Games with sigils, so you can play against someone. Thane's Table could be one of those. Ever since I got the quest to beat someone at this game from Austri, I've always wanted to actually play Thane's Table.

Meowiarty of Many Faces is a neat game idea I had to earn gold and crowns. There would be three Meowiartys. Only one of these Meowiartys is the real one. Each round, you have to guess the real one. If you do guess the real one, you "steal" 100 gold and 10 crowns from the real Meowiarty. If you don't, the real Meowiarty "steals" 50 gold and 5 crowns from you.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2015
Fable Finder on Mar 19, 2016 wrote:
Post game ideas (like stuff you could find at home or in faireground areas) here.

Games with sigils, so you can play against someone. Thane's Table could be one of those. Ever since I got the quest to beat someone at this game from Austri, I've always wanted to actually play Thane's Table.

Meowiarty of Many Faces is a neat game idea I had to earn gold and crowns. There would be three Meowiartys. Only one of these Meowiartys is the real one. Each round, you have to guess the real one. If you do guess the real one, you "steal" 100 gold and 10 crowns from the real Meowiarty. If you don't, the real Meowiarty "steals" 50 gold and 5 crowns from you.
Great idea!

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
Fable Finder on Mar 19, 2016 wrote:

For Meowiarty of Many Faces, if the player has no crowns, they could lose more gold. If they guessed Meowiarty, they could earn 100 gold and 10 crowns but if they don't they could lose 200 gold or something like that.