Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More Teleport Markers

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 14, 2015
I've read people post stuff about this before but i'm seriously wondering if we will get more things to mark places for teleports, maybe in the next world we'll get an extra one instead of a potion. It's a pain in the but having to walk from end to end even with one marker, i say make it cost 350 crowns if you HAVE to be greedy, but i don't exactly think you should put a price on it, maybe make it a member feature, that'd probably encourage allot of people who are questing to get a membership

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
Ryan DayBreaker on Mar 18, 2016 wrote:
I've read people post stuff about this before but i'm seriously wondering if we will get more things to mark places for teleports, maybe in the next world we'll get an extra one instead of a potion. It's a pain in the but having to walk from end to end even with one marker, i say make it cost 350 crowns if you HAVE to be greedy, but i don't exactly think you should put a price on it, maybe make it a member feature, that'd probably encourage allot of people who are questing to get a membership
I can't tell you how helpful this would be. I always seem to mark over locations I have previously marked.

Brandon LifeRunner

Geographer
Nov 22, 2015
That's a good idea, letting members and crown users buy permanent slots that let you teleport to more places.

Survivor
Nov 16, 2015