Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Boss Items you would like to see as drops

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2014
What items would you like to see as drops in the game?

In the House of Scales, Ammit the Devourer has a rather cool looking staff with a Jackal Head (I guess it's Anubis) that looks really nice. I would like to see that become one of the drops in that battle. Any one else have other ideas for Boss Items (staffs, hats, robes, etc.) that you would want to see dropped?

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
I'd love to see a wand better than or equal to the fortune teller wand as unlikely as that is. I don't spend crowns very often and when I do, it's probably from watching videos for crowns. I got extremely lucky with terror hoard packs as 1 of my friends gifted me 10k worth of them and I got the soothsayer wand and I opened 2 on pack-a-palooza and got the Peerless Eye. Without this luck however, I probably would've stuck with the mali wand, not like there's anything wrong with it, it's just that the terror packs give more critical, block and damage and those are nice things to have in both PVE and PVP while the mali wand gives more pierce which is nice but not needed in all builds.

Lvl 110
Lvl 53
Lvl 25

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
OOOOOO! Rasputins little diamond hanging things! I would LOVE to see that as a drop!

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Malistaire's original dragon staff. Not the design that drops in Darkmoor with the tattered bone dragon on top of the orb with the separate pair of wings at the bottom, but the red dragon on the gold and black staff that he is using in the Great Spyre, the one with the dragon tail winding down the top third of the staff.

Dr Jackall's Phlogiston Phlask. Dr Von Katzenstein's White Lab Coat, visored cap, and clipboard of scribbled madness. Royal Grenadiers' Powder Keg. Xipli Tailbiter's Detonator Box. A Mad Scientists' Hoard Pack is in order, has been for a long time.

The twirling staff animation and spinning natural attack animation for Krokopatra. Thought this was keen way back in the day.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2012
Shane von Shane's armor, Yevgeny's spade, Blackwater's sword/shield, Cyrus' baton, and while not boss-dropped...

NEW WAND ANIMATIONS.

For the staff, we should update it to where the wizard spins the staff while turning, like a boss whose name i forgot.
Regular wand, keep it the same animation, but make the wizard stand instead of lean forward, like Cyrus Drake.
Also, for the banners, could we have the picking up of the banner after the spin look more natural?

Survivor
Jun 19, 2011
Morganthe's staff. Actually I love her entire outfit, but it's so distinctive to her I doubt it will ever become available to players. But just the staff would be cool.

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
I have always wanted Ra's staff from the spell, maybe the new boss drops it?