Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

-70% tower ????

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 15, 2009
Ran into a guy in practice who was casting -70% tower shields that cast as myth. Thought I was seeing something until he did it a second and a third time. Does anyone have a clue where these come from? I've searched wiki, central, and google and come up blank.

Thanks for any info.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2014
I think that is way to overpowered, myth can cast a 70% shield on their minion but thats about it i think.

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
I know for a fact that there is a Myth spell that is trainable from Krokotopia's Secret Shop that lets you cast a 70% Tower Shield on your minion. If it was 75%, there is a piece of gear from the Shaman's Lore pack that grants a 75% Tower Shield for 1 pip.

Mastermind
Nov 19, 2014
Rowynne on Mar 13, 2016 wrote:
Ran into a guy in practice who was casting -70% tower shields that cast as myth. Thought I was seeing something until he did it a second and a third time. Does anyone have a clue where these come from? I've searched wiki, central, and google and come up blank.

Thanks for any info.
there spells use for minion to give and if are myth allot of them krokophia and mostly halfly others school in marleybone/possible celestia at floating land I think vender for minion spell there too is name is: Tupa Taua (he look like a waponi

(if are ice I don't remember there)

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011