Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dull Resistant Opal Jewel

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
I have this jewel on my Myth wizard and it activated in a duel, showed the stun resisted animation, and didn't give me the stun shield (since I resisted the stun). The next round, I was stunned when I shouldn't have been. Again, the enemy stunned us, and I wasn't protected from the stun since the failed resisted stun stopped the stun shield! (Did that all make sense? In short, the Opal Jewel is broken lol.)

Survivor
Jun 21, 2012
Well, actually, those are called stun blocks. I see your point, but instead of blocking it, your character resisted the stun, thus they did not receive a stun shield, you will only get a stun shield if you get stunned, or if you use a stun shield.

Survivor
Aug 28, 2013
Blaze StarBloom on Mar 10, 2016 wrote:
Well, actually, those are called stun blocks. I see your point, but instead of blocking it, your character resisted the stun, thus they did not receive a stun shield, you will only get a stun shield if you get stunned, or if you use a stun shield.
Yeah, I thought my post was confusing. The enemy tried to stun me. The animation showed I resisted the stun. I did not get the stun shield because I resisted the stun. But on the next round, I WAS in fact, stunned. Make sense? Then that round, the enemy stunned us AGAIN, in which case I was stunned twice because I did not receive the stun shield from the original stun.