Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Looking Pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2015
Recently I got a pet from a quest and I just thought it looked adorable, one of the cutest ones I've seen. This lead to me thinking about my favorite pets look wise.

My top 3 are:
1.) Mountain Yeti Pet
2.)Any beast pet (EX: Forest Beast, Blaze Beast, Strange Beast)
3.) Ghost Dragon, Skeleton dragon or any Shenlong dragons

What are yours? :) (Please keep in mind this is strictly about looks, not about stats)

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
I like just about any Orthrus hybrids that take on the double heads, with a special place in my heart for the Jade Hound. I also like the Fragmented Dragon.
Now that I think about it, I like most level 48 pet hybrids, including Lifezilla, Mythzilla, Grimzilla, Basilisk, Traveller, Maelstrom Oni, Archfiend, and many more.

I think what made those specific hybrids so special was how hard it was (and still can be) to obtain them. Unlike the level 58 pets, there is not a 100% chance of receiving a hybrid. It also depended on what school your pet was. So as a Life wizard (with Satyr) trying to hatch with Myth wizards (with Orthrus), I was much more likely to get a Satyr or Traveller than a Jade Hound.

Best of luck!
S.S.

Explorer
Nov 16, 2012
I love the kraken pets. I don't care if it's a storm, myth, or ice kraken I still love them

Mastermind
Mar 01, 2015
My favorite looking one is the Dapper Corgi. I find my Dapper Corgi really adorable, but stat wise, he isn't really good for me, because he is a pet, therefore gives me blades, which do not come in handy for a wizard. I also love how adorable the Lil' Siren pet is. I wish I had it, but nobody will hatch with me. They will either decline the request, not have enough gold, or not have an adult pet. Bt until then, I will sty with my Dapper Corgi.

Heather StarSong lvl 67
Jasmine SpellCaster lvl 25

Hero
May 07, 2015
mine favorite ones is the enchanted armament pet and the lil' siren pet.