Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Decent fire or storm pet?

AuthorMessage
Delver
Feb 01, 2010
I was hoping somebody could hatch a pet with me. My Fire is max but his pet is not really that good, (only good thing it really has is some crit). Also I just started a new storm wizard for a series on YouTube and having a good storm pet would be very helpful as well. If anyone has either a good fire or storm pet and is willing to hatch with me, I would really appreciate it.

You can find me in the hatchery, Wraith realm on friday (march 11th) at about 5:30 PM to 6:00 PM (Central time) Look for Joseph Fireflame Prodigious Pyromancer with a mega velociraptor pet. If you miss me, I'll try going back same place, same time next day (Saturday)

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
I will try my best to be there and help you out. I hope I don't forget!

I have both Fire and Storm pets that are excellent. Most are max stat (all 250).

My Storm talent pool is : mc Dragonblade, mc Tower, Sharp Shot, mc Balance Blade, Pain Giver, Proof, Sprite, Defy, Fairy, Unicorn.

My Fire talent pool is the same as above, however, I have another talent pool I'm working on which is: mc Furnace, Sharp Shot, Pain Giver, Proof, Sprite, Defy, Fairy, Infallible, Healing Current, Unicorn.

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
BrynnerOfReign on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:

I have both Fire and Storm pets that are excellent. Most are max stat (all 250).

My Storm talent pool is : mc Dragonblade, mc Tower, Sharp Shot, mc Balance Blade, Pain Giver, Proof, Sprite, Defy, Fairy, Unicorn.

My Fire talent pool is the same as above, however, I have another talent pool I'm working on which is: mc Furnace, Sharp Shot, Pain Giver, Proof, Sprite, Defy, Fairy, Infallible, Healing Current, Unicorn.
That sounds good! Thanks for your offer, I hope I don't forget about this either. XD

As for which one I'd rather want, I think I'd rather have a fire one. Again my fire's pet isn't that good and for a maxed wizard that usually isn't good. My Storm wizard isn't really that high of a level yet so I don't need a REALLY good pet as of now, but definitely soon.

Explorer
Dec 12, 2015
BrynnerOfReign on Mar 8, 2016 wrote:

Ah, do you happen to have a fire pet that has no pet mc heals but focuses on damage and one accuracy? If so, I am willing to hatch my storm pet enchanted sword with you, stats are spell defy, spell proof, storm dealer, storm giver, pain giver.

Illuminator
Oct 22, 2011
Richard SkullDust on Mar 9, 2016 wrote:
Ah, do you happen to have a fire pet that has no pet mc heals but focuses on damage and one accuracy? If so, I am willing to hatch my storm pet enchanted sword with you, stats are spell defy, spell proof, storm dealer, storm giver, pain giver.
I wish.

Unfortunately, when having a healing pet was the ultimate thing to have, there was a specific gene pool that was developed by a friend of mine, who was kind enough to hatch many times with me so I had a 'base' pet to use.

Now, with heals being nerfed, plus in the upper levels it causes cheats, I just haven't had the energy to try and hatch out the heals. It's like it's ingrained into my gene pool and has been very difficult to hatch out.

I have not been lucky so far in finding someone with a crit-based, damage-based, or ward-based pet that would help me out.

I do like to have a variety of talent pools, and a variety of pets that can hang out with me while I play.

If anyone who is reading this board has a crit-based, damage-based, or ward-based pet that would be willing to hatch with me to get rid of my heals, I would be a very happy camper! This way, I could have a neutral pet (ex. Emerald Cyclops, Damp Demon) that I can hatch with any pet to get what I need.