Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Death Deck

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 07, 2015
I know i asked this before, but as i level up and unlock more and more spells i find it harder and harder to make a decent deck, i am looking for a questing deck around 20-30 cards, i'm level 65. for trained spells i have tower shield, sun school up to gargantuan, spirit blade, vengance and reshuffle. if anyone could give me any tips that would be amazing

~Eric Death

Defender
Oct 24, 2012
Put in some blades, Deer knight, Gargantuan, vengeance, a couple of sacrifice, and Reshuffle.

Survivor
Nov 07, 2015
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
GiraffeHD on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
I know i asked this before, but as i level up and unlock more and more spells i find it harder and harder to make a decent deck, i am looking for a questing deck around 20-30 cards, i'm level 65. for trained spells i have tower shield, sun school up to gargantuan, spirit blade, vengance and reshuffle. if anyone could give me any tips that would be amazing

~Eric Death
if you don't have deer knight, go with this instead:

1 deathblade
1 spirit blade
1 gargantuan
1 scarecrow
1 amplify
1 reshuffle

that's all you need for mobs. for bosses, throw in some feints and other traps, a couple shields, extra blades, a single hit or two (i used wraith), stun block (if the boss is ice/myth/storm), and an extra reshuffle.

since death heals via drains, your crow and wraith will cover you. if you're in at least level 56 wintertusk gear, this will work fine.

-

deer knight is definitely worth crafting, too~ you'll need lots of luck (if you insist on farming for it) or patience (to obtain the reagents required to craft it) and access to dun scaith in avalon; once you've defeated the indigo giant, the vendor will appear.

recommended reading: http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Recipe:Deer_Knight

good luck!

-von

prodigious
exalted
transcendent
magus

Explorer
Sep 06, 2010
GiraffeHD on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
i don't have deer knight
you can substitute with scarecrow.