Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Best Celestial School? (Star, Moon, or Sun)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
I recently made a new Death wizard, and I plan on making it to the end of Celestia where my Pyromancer is. I chose to focus my training points on Star spells, but I wanted outside opinions on the best Celestial school. I have very little experience with Sun spells, and absolutely no experience with Moon spells. So... what do you wizards think?

Kane DeathMask, Wizard
Ronan LegendHammer, Wizard

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Sun school is seen as the best to train into for the strength line of spells (giant,colossal,gargantuan) people generally skip over the accuracy since tc accuracy is so easy to find. Also sun modifiers are the only spell enhancers that cant be directly effected by a spell

Star school is next for its offensive and defensive auras amplify fortify conviction and school specific aura boost are the ones most people go for. It can only be effected by the spell supernova at this time making them a fairly good option for temporary stat boosting.

Finally the moon school which is the least used. Its changes your deck and your stats and can be very dangerous to use since you gain the weaknesses and strengths of whatever you morph in to. Most people use these in the form of treasure cards, usually using the life based polymorphs for healing, or at lower levels and certain street duels where the risks of polymoph induced damage boost aren't as problematic.

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Kane Deathmask on Mar 7, 2016 wrote:
I recently made a new Death wizard, and I plan on making it to the end of Celestia where my Pyromancer is. I chose to focus my training points on Star spells, but I wanted outside opinions on the best Celestial school. I have very little experience with Sun spells, and absolutely no experience with Moon spells. So... what do you wizards think?

Kane DeathMask, Wizard
Ronan LegendHammer, Wizard
Get Sun spells specifically, gargantuan first. After that, learn vengeance and amplify. DO NOT TRAIN anything else and don't train moon either. Fortify could come in handy but it's not really needed unless you are going to pvp which in that case, get infallible also.

Lvl 110
Lvl 50
Lvl 25

Delver
Oct 18, 2009
Adam Wintersinger on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
Get Sun spells specifically, gargantuan first. After that, learn vengeance and amplify. DO NOT TRAIN anything else and don't train moon either. Fortify could come in handy but it's not really needed unless you are going to pvp which in that case, get infallible also.

Lvl 110
Lvl 50
Lvl 25
Dont forget your school specific auras, sharpen blade, and potent traps once you hit azteca.

Also fortify is good when you have to solo tough bosses at higher levels *cough* first quest in khysalis *cough*

Moon school is best acquired in the form of treasure cards since polymorph spells aren't as effective once you get past avalon

Champion
Mar 28, 2010
Discord Spiders on Mar 15, 2016 wrote:
Dont forget your school specific auras, sharpen blade, and potent traps once you hit azteca.

Also fortify is good when you have to solo tough bosses at higher levels *cough* first quest in khysalis *cough*

Moon school is best acquired in the form of treasure cards since polymorph spells aren't as effective once you get past avalon
I didn't mention those spells because they weren't from celestia but they are good spells to get later on in the game. Also I've never used fortify in PVE not even on the solo bosses but it is good for stuff like that and jades.

Lvl 110
Lvl 53
Lvl 25